Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I already posted on the random deals thread:

20% off at Saucony.com on Originals

If you try purchasing the Grid 9000 Knit, the discount will not apply. I questioned this via their chat, and they said it wasn't suppose to be included. Although, the rep offered to apply the discount over the phone since its not clear on the advert.

If you want to cop the Knits (recently released) on the low, it's worth a shot giving them a call. Good luck.

Last edited:
Soooooo.... any upcoming releases scheduled???? I'm just about caught up on everything I ever wanted (except grey LOMs and maaaaaaybe Anteaters and Burgers), so now I'm jonesin' for a fix, lol.

I'd love to get my paws on the EB FTP F&Fs (that's a lot of abbreviation there). By far my favorite boutique, and whileI thought the regular FTP release would be good enough for me, those F&Fs have groooown on me.

Yeah, I have very wide feet due to awful bunyons. I wear 9.5 in 6Ks, 9Ks, ZX, EQT, Reebok Ventilators. 10 in AJ, Nike, non-leather lined 5K, Shadow Original, UBs, Diadora, Brooks, Asics Gel Saga. 10.5 in AM1, GL3, GL5.

I'll only do sz 10 in 9Ks and 6Ks if it's a rare pair at a great price now. Otherwise, I'll always try to buy 9.5s.

I just wanted to post a pic of my Grid 8000 Dirty Snow II that arrived yesterday via Saucony's recent sale. I had these come in along with the Grid 9000 Knit grey (Yeezy Moonrock print), but I chose to keep only the 8000s. These are awesome and sleepers. They are comfortable as ppl say (circa pre-Boost days).

Last edited:
I just wanted to post a pic of my Grid 8000 Dirty Snow II that arrived yesterday via Saucony's recent sale. I had these come in along with the Grid 9000 Knit grey (Yeezy Moonrock print), but I chose to keep only the 8000s. These are awesome and sleepers. They are comfortable as ppl say (circa pre-Boost days).

I got the 8000 desert which i got for $33.man the leather insole is soft. Unsure if a leather is common in saucony, or that specific cw

I purchased the Desert but had to return them. UBIQ sent me a pair with mismatched sizing. It took nearly a month to resolve the issue with them. I can't shop with UBIQ (KicksUSA) anymore.

Those deserts were handsome with various leathers. It's a shame it didn't work out. My Dirty IIs do not have leather insoles which really doesn't go with the theme of the shoe.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have very wide feet due to awful bunyons. I wear 9.5 in 6Ks, 9Ks, ZX, EQT, Reebok Ventilators. 10 in AJ, Nike, non-leather lined 5K, Shadow Original, UBs, Diadora, Brooks, Asics Gel Saga. 10.5 in AM1, GL3, GL5.

I'll only do sz 10 in 9Ks and 6Ks if it's a rare pair at a great price now. Otherwise, I'll always try to buy 9.5s.

thanks a lot.remember i had these somewhere and was hoping having bought the last pair half a size down they'd fit

The Only in Soho's i received from Ebay do not fit me unfortunately. They are one of the pairs from the Ross. Just looking to recoup if anyone is interested..size 9.

Last edited:
Yea, I don't find the Grid SD's to be "comfy" at all, My kushwackers are not bad, but one from the chill pack doesn't seem to have much cushion to it at all.

Yeah! I compared it to the chill pack as well, the only grid sd i owned.

Back
Top Bottom