Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Here's Eddie Win pair
IMG_1721.jpg
pass since yoanty has same color blocking

Bulls, hes, ss, Eddie, foamers are the better five but I think I will try for bulls pair

Last edited:
Does anybody else think that SD's fit smaller than the rest of sauconys? I'm going to try for Eddie's pair but not sure if I should go up a full or half size...

Does anybody else think that SD's fit smaller than the rest of sauconys? I'm going to try for Eddie's pair but not sure if I should go up a full or half size...
For me they feel true to size .. I don't have a wide foot

Can't even get the site to load properly. Can only see the tigers but that's rough if they can barely sell out 100 pairs of each

Panicked when I saw the T Blakes on Saucony.com that I somehow missed all of the Originators, but it looks like the pairs that dropped were low on my list anyway. I'll have my girl try on the 25th for the Hes pair for me.

Btw, wtf is up with almost all the collabs being SDs??? Nobody was allowed to pick a 6K, lol???

Last edited:
I was thinking the same. I love the 6K model and 5K but I guess it wasn't good enough
Panicked when I saw the T Blakes on Saucony.com that I somehow missed all of the Originators, but it looks like the pairs that dropped were low on my list anyway. I'll have my girl try on the 25th for the Hes pair for me.

Btw, wtf is up with almost all the collabs being SDs??? Nobody was allowed to pick a 6K, lol???

I wonder if SD's are cheaper to manufacture and if they were limited to that option. I do find it odd that nobody picked a 5k or 6k, saucony's best models imo.

Yeah, I need/want exactly zero of these Originators' releases. My only hope is their drop somehow breathes a bit of life back into Saucony w/ the beasts so I can sell off some of my extra pairs. Right now, can't give a pair of Saucony away on the secondary market it seems. :rolleyes

shadow 5ks are the g.o.a.t. for saucony imo...would've been nice to see one or two in this collab.

6ks, shadow ogs and jazz ogs were also neglected.

A couple of years ago saucony had fire colabs with all those sneaker Boutiques like westnyc, bodega, premier, extrabutter .. with there special boxes and accessories..those's were the good old days

Back
Top Bottom