Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

I didn't catch Game 1 of the NYY series, but whats up with this pic? It was after Ichiro struck-out in the first inning...
capt.8c4d7ab155894e1aa36c0c56e1834b46.mariners_yankees_baseball_nyy111.jpg

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Great play by ichiro... and who are these pitchers u speak of sir?
you're probably one of those ignorant new york fans with no real sports knowledge, BUT:

King Felix>C.C.

Bedard (when healthy)>C.C.

not looking like a gold glove season from Ichiro. wow...

^ with that statement your obviously an ignorant mariner fan smh.

Felix could be argued and could go either way depending on the person

Erik bedard? Your a fool if you believe that, c.c sabathia is a horse erik bedard doesn't have better stuff nor is he half as durable as sabathia. Speak tome when your guy can actually pitch a full season. There is a reason why we gave c.c that money

Hey...I just wanted to say real quick

*Ducks from the eggs being thrown and the jinxing guy*

I heard the GM got the idea of trading for Langerhans through a Mariners chat forum...Any truth to that you guys know of?

That is all....

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ with that statement your obviously an ignorant mariner fan smh.

Felix could be argued and could go either way depending on the person

Erik bedard? Your a fool if you believe that, c.c sabathia is a horse erik bedard doesn't have better stuff nor is he half as durable as sabathia. Speak to me when your guy can actually pitch a full season. There is a reason why we gave c.c that money
dude it can't be argued. felix at 23 is a better pitcher than c.c. at 28. unfortunately, felix is a free agent after 2011 and the yankees willprobably sign him.
laugh.gif

bedard's ERA is excellent, but that's why i said when healthy. he's rarely healthy and a wuss. but hey, with C.C.'s sumo diet, he won't bepitching well for long.

laugh.gif
felix is a phenom and he will leave seattle when he's a free agent ill give u that but im sorry I'll take the sumo wrestler over your version ofcarl pavano anyday

Russell the Muscle! what a shot! and a great way to break that K-streak...

Back
Top Bottom