Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

DAMN yall closer is a monster
nerd.gif

*Phew* in the end, it was a scoreless 9th, but still... that got me nervous...

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Im about to go see the Mariners get raped when I go back to Boston on Sunday
smile.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

will that bum ortiz be playing this time? he was so bad, he couldn't even play last time the sox came to town.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

is bedard ever going to pitch again?

I read somewhere that he's scheduled for Tuesday against the O's and Sunday against the Rangers...

^agree with felix getting the win,he played an alright game..

sean white needs a break,something seems wrong with him. blowing it in the 1st game vs the yankees and tonight almost blowing it again..

^ yeah, him and Corcoran haven't been too sharp as of late... its a bit of a shame they had to send Carp down, but they need the arms... no other choice...

I am a huge Red Sox fan but Ken Griffey has been my favorite player since I knew what Baseball was. I'll be in Boston today wearing my alternate authenticGriffey jersey. Got nothing but love for the kid!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ yeah, him and Corcoran haven't been too sharp as of late... its a bit of a shame they had to send Carp down, but they need the arms... no other choice...
corcoran shouldn't even be in the majors.

YEAHHHHH, winning series against boston on the road, dodgers on the road, and taking one from the yanks. this team is making a believer out of me.

A 3-2 win! Outstanding!

But still Ronny shoulda done more with that bases-loaded 1-out situation... we got a bit lucky today, but I'll take it...

Back
Top Bottom