OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Major Blog Features.....

2 Dope Boyz

You Heard That New

And a couple others. I'll post later.
laugh.gif

Also....

Please stop asking why certain dudes are not on the tape. Thanks!- Staff

I was
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
to see this on 2DB.

Good job on this, fellas. Been on repeat the whole day while I was cleaning my house.

I honestly thought this tape would be wack but I'm about 5 tracks in and it's been
pimp.gif
so far...good stuff NT

roll.gif
@ robot man

and im gonna "lupe: enemy of the state" the music forum for not making the cut!!!

this joint is tough though, good job everyone

This would've been better if one dude mixed/mastered the whole album, some of the levels are uneven.

Props to everyone though.

indifferent.gif
@ my track bein like 40 seconds, the hell?
roll.gif
MORE needs a 2nd verse, that beatchanges up on every verse.

Shout to TIME for the hook on the track though.
pimp.gif

1000 DOWNLOADS!!!!

xkzvwl.jpg

Also all producers that sent in beats that didn't make the cut. Can I hold on to them for future SecretSociety projects?

*#%! them old beats... everybody should have gotten better by the next installment... we should do all new *%%*...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif
@ my track bein like 40 seconds, the hell?
roll.gif
MORE needs a 2nd verse, that beat changes up on every verse.

Shout to TIME for the hook on the track though.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Remix coming soon

I'm sayin'....that snippet doesn't really capture where I was goin' with the track, its out there.

I got a few artists who wanna mess with so I'll get it done.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by naughtywon

*#%! them old beats... everybody should have gotten better by the next installment... we should do all new *%%*...
Touche'

I'm for new stuff.

It was a couple beats though. Just a couple I was upset couldn't be used. Ps2child and Flu sent in some dope stuff but I couldn't find a home for itin time.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by naughtywon

Touche'

I'm for new stuff.

It was a couple beats though. Just a couple I was upset couldn't be used. Ps2child and Flu sent in some dope stuff but I couldn't find a home for it in time.

i mean if they're some bangers *!!* it...

volume 1 set a precedent. volume 2 will change the game. trust.

i dont think people realize how hard we're goin right now. a mixtape full of unknown artists, put together by a few moderately popular bloggers.... andwe're takin over the internet. im just happy i got to be involved towards the end.

we're not doin drake numbers... but there isnt one (relevant) music blog that doesnt have the Secret Society on its front page right now. grass roots fam,thats what the whole "Secret Society" thing is about. NT is a family... we take care of our own, and our network spans across the globe and acrossthe internet. thats more than been proven in the first 48 hours.

outside of the NT Twit Fam ... volume 1 wasnt really anticipated by that many folks. volume 2 has to (and will) be on another level. if im lucky enough to beapart of the team again, ill make sure of it.

shout to my dude Amp for lettin me be involved. timbo and just, too. past few days have been fun.

*does the homie*

I REALLY like this mixtape
pimp.gif
been on repeat. Also, for the next SecretSociety, will you allow singers? Cause im a singer and I'm working on some stuff.

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

I REALLY like this mixtape
pimp.gif
been on repeat. Also, for the next Secret Society, will you allow singers? Cause im a singer and I'm working on some stuff.

im sure they wouldve allowed singers on this one... send me some stuff... i might have some tracks for u...

So the mixtape just gon be over 80mins? I'm tryna burn and put in the wheel but the files are too large.lol Guess I'll make em smaller when I get thechance

Back
Top Bottom