OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

Yo Ag, GABE and whoever puts the tapes together. The demand is high. I say we start workin on the next one layin down the framework for it. hit me in the PM
I was just thinkin that
devil.gif

pimp.gif

I don't wanna by any means take the spark away from S.S. cause it goes hard but we should at least start re-circulatin the beats and get the concept downfor the mixtape. Flood the blog sites w/ #NT music. Just last mixtape only we heard our music, now we global
laugh.gif

I don't wanna by any means take the spark away from S.S. cause it goes hard but we should at least start re-circulatin the beats and get the concept down for the mixtape. Flood the blog sites w/ #NT music. Just last mixtape only we heard our music, now we global

pimp.gif
im sure most of us feel the same way

Originally Posted by Agthekid

The next SS tape is gonna be funny as hell cuz all the dudes that ain't take us serious and just blew us off will be flocking to get on the next tape.

I saw a couple dudes on twitter that didn't even bother to send in tracks for submission tombout "Oh I can't wait to be on the next Secret Society mixtape...."

69kl1e.jpg

Free meal ticket !%$ n_

Co-sign fool

I also think it'd be wise to start the beginning phases of the next tape soon. At least with the RD 5 months away it won't be as hectic.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

The next SS tape is gonna be funny as hell cuz all the dudes that ain't take us serious and just blew us off will be flocking to get on the next tape.

I saw a couple dudes on twitter that didn't even bother to send in tracks for submission tombout "Oh I can't wait to be on the next Secret Society mixtape...."

69kl1e.jpg

Free meal ticket !%$ n_

Co-sign fool
laugh.gif
U know how dudes is. Tryin to **+* on the movement til they see it movin then wanna coat-tail it like they a pioneer

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

I also think it'd be wise to start the beginning phases of the next tape soon. At least with the RD 5 months away it won't be as hectic.
pimp.gif
Word that way projected release will be more accurate andthere won't be any Detox jokes.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
Word that way projected release will be more accurate and there won't be any Detox jokes.

Naw I'm saying start in June not release in June.

pimp.gif
Word that way projected release will be more accurate and there won't be any Detox jokes.

Ohhh ok...makes a lot more sense. Whenever I try to get my compilation off the ground I hope to have some of the people that were involved with this lend me ahelping hand.

Thanks #NT
pimp.gif

Week long vacation kept me out of the loop but I see the people like it.

Stay posted.

pimp.gif

June too far away, I say start in April release it in September, that's 5mos to get it together.

Yo who's beat was it originally for Special Bond? I've heard so many rappers spit on this and I just forgot. This Dilla produced? or 9th?

Somebody refresh my memory.

im rocking this right now...yall people keep doing what yall doing !

Get that next project off the ground !

Release a video or two for the next joint ...
nerd.gif

Yo who's beat was it originally for Special Bond? I've heard so many rappers spit on this and I just forgot. This Dilla produced? or 9th?

its a 9th wonder beat ...but it dont matter whos beat it is i always try to make it my own..

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

pimp.gif

June too far away, I say start in April release it in September, that's 5mos to get it together.

Depends on what I'm doing really cuz putting together this first one took a lot of time I could have been using for school. But we'll see. I honestlydon't want to rush another one cuz I want it to be 20x better.

Pretty sure its a 9th Wonder beat.

Originally Posted by illniche22

its a 9th wonder beat ...but it dont matter whos beat it is i always try to make it my own..
I feel you that's how it's suppose to be done. It was just bothering me I didn't know.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

pimp.gif

Depends on what I'm doing really cuz putting together this first one took a lot of time I could have been using for school. But we'll see. I honestly don't want to rush another one cuz I want it to be 20x better.
Yea I feel u on that. I want it to be a lot better too, that's why we should gradually work up to a solid release date. The more subtle timewe work on it, the better it'll be. We start on it late, then we have to push the RD back and we see how we don't like that here round these parts wordto Cam and Fab
laugh.gif

yall really got it poppin? I remember reading this thread a coo minute ago and slept on it. I didn't really think it would get off the ground.

Props.

Back
Top Bottom