Official sense8 thread:new show on netflix from the creators of the matrix

Just finished the first season, took three days. Thought the show was awesome, especially the action scenes and hot foreign actresses (Amy Musul).

I thought it was pretty cool to show the trans character and her evolution. At the same time, I'm with y'all on the homosexuality being forced. They even had to drag the cop in it as well, I mean damn. That, combined with the typical having the only Asian doing martial arts showed their hand.

Looking forward to season two. I think they can kill Jonas, Aminita, and the old lady from Iceland. Can't wait!

I have a question. I think it was in ep 1 when they were going at it. The black girl had a strap on, and was using it on Nomi. When she was done, she threw it on the floor and it was literally dripping. At that time I didn't know Nomi was trans. When I found out, you could imagine my confusion. Was I incorrect in assuming that Amanita was the giver, and NOmi was receiving? I haven't gone back to watch the scene since I now know the truth :lol:. I'm just really confused.
Amanita was the giver hitting up Nomi's wet post-op inside-out weiner-into-vagina.

It kept me entertained. Solid show. I actually finished the season.
So many shows where I have stopped like 4 episodes in.

I actually liked this show. It did start off a bit shaky but I like it overall. I felt the same way about Game of Thrones until about Episode 4 or 5.

i just watched episode 6 this ish is outta pocket i can not watch this show anymore, i watched expecting fighting action but it turned into something i cant even watch no more. show idea is dope, but the graphic scenes are outta pocket

I was enjoying the show up until episode three with the unnecessary dong shot with the Indian girl. It was absolutely unnecessary.

I'm on episode 6 with that weird orgy scene. I'm still really confused on how their powers work and how it's only one sense at a time sometimes and other times it's everything.

The amount of man power to apprehend nomi doesn't make sense to me. Like the feds and cops are going to ok using that many men to get someone who needs brain surgery.

The movies lito does are so damn dumb. Hope they don't show much of that anymore. My bae Daniela better be alright.

2 hours Dougie Fresh your on..uh uh on..uh uh on

f179a9dbe268d56b454267bc32cd3679.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still salty they changed the actor that was playing Capheus. The original actor prolly wasn't with filming those... Sexually liberal scenes anymore lol.

Forgot Season 2 came out tho. Gonna have to watch em when I get a chance.

Catching up on season 2. I've forgotten the impact of season 1 on the guy. He shares a link with the Doctor now because they saw each other in real life right? He shoots up heroine to prevent them from controlling each other's bodies and communicating with the other?

I'm invested in the show, but the amount of gay sex scenes and grandstanding just makes me roll my eyes at this point.

Last edited:
Sun has a fat monkey

Yup and some nice, perky nips.

I'm still salty they changed the actor that was playing Capheus. The original actor prolly wasn't with filming those... Sexually liberal scenes anymore lol

Those cluster orgy scenes were a little much but this season capheus was getting down with a nice, thick chick.

I'm invested in the show, but the excessive gay sex scenes and grandstanding just makes me roll my eyes at this point.

Not much gay sex scenes in season 2 so far. Don't think I've seen one yet and halfway through the season.

I not a fan of Nomi and her girl. She is always crying and them both doing the most when the camera time is on them

Back
Top Bottom