Official sense8 thread:new show on netflix from the creators of the matrix

Their hit ratio is too high right now? He might be exaggerating a little bit. For as many hit shows as they have, they have as many if not more original or partnered shows that don't get much buzz or discussion. Especially the non-American shows they have.

Their hit ratio is too high right now? He might be exaggerating a little bit. For as many hit shows as they have, they have as many if not more original or partnered shows that don't get much buzz or discussion. Especially the non-American shows they have.

Wish those foreign shows got more love.

Cable Girls, Terrace house, 3%, and Club de Cuervos are all real dope.

Waiting for the new part of Terrace House to release. Also the new season of Wentworth.

Started that Australian show Glitch. It's about people who crawled out of their graves and are alive again.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching the second season of Sense8. Enjoyed it.
I'm so glad they approved doing a 2-hr special to wrap things up. Would've been HOT if they had just let the show end the way it did :smh:
Wish it could've gotten an entire season though. Felt like I invested a lot of time into the characters. Enjoyed all of them.

Finally got around to watching the second season of Sense8. Enjoyed it.
I'm so glad they approved doing a 2-hr special to wrap things up. Would've been HOT if they had just let the show end the way it did :smh:
Wish it could've gotten an entire season though. Felt like I invested a lot of time into the characters. Enjoyed all of them.
I think this show is coming back though.
One of the Wachoswki sisters is friends with the Guy who owns one of those Girlsex sites (xHamster) and there is talks of him completely funding the show to stay afloat or something....

https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/xhamster-save-sense8/

:lol: That would be pretty crazy. I'm all for anything that'll get a third season made tho. I just know it's tough because the budget for the show is so huge due to their on-location filming all over the world.
But if a 2-hr special is all we get. I hope it's on point.

Back
Top Bottom