OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westgate in San Jose had a pair of cork Lebron 12s side 10.5 on the hash wall for $179.99 plus 20% off, as well as sizes 10 and 12 Pigalle Lebron 12 Elite for $299.99 plus 20% off hash.

Those outlets are extreamly weird and very rare.

Footaction used to have an outlet by Cherry Hill.

Champs has an outlet in Wisconsin I believe.

Another company has an outlet up north. Like zNew Hampshire or some.

There are a few Champs outlets spread throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Last edited by a moderator:
kissimmee

jordan tech shorts for $39 + 40% off

jordan 1.5 FSR for $149

kobe 9 bhms scattered sizes $229 + 20% off

Last edited:
1.5s for that much? Pretty soon Jordan prices at outlets will be higher than the MSRP.

laugh.gif

Hi everybody. I am looking for some advice.Does anybody have any experience on going to a nike factory  outlet on the opening day. This is the first nike outlet opening in my city and it is up north in Canada. My parents only buy me things if they are on sale. Its opening in 2 months. Can anybody please give me advice on how to approach this date. I would really appreciate it

Hi everybody. I am looking for some advice.Does anybody have any experience on going to a nike factory  outlet on the opening day. This is the first nike outlet opening in my city and it is up north in Canada. My parents only buy me things if they are on sale. Its opening in 2 months. Can anybody please give me advice on how to approach this date. I would really appreciate it

i know a few years ago ontario mills in california used to be kind of a finshline outlet/regular store, where all the excess clearance and last sizes got shipped and liquidated next to a bunch of regular priced goods, kind of a fuster cluck actually. i don't know if it still is.

Just called jersey gardens and Prime outlets Orlando, guy on the phone in orlando made it sound like they had a fsr of kobe 9 bhm. Only scattered sizes in Jersey gardens. $230 in both places. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom