OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but this thread is pretty much useless these days...

And the selection/pricing at the outlets is awful...

I remember every hash wall sale being 30% off.. and occasionally getting double 30%s off (1 for sportswear, 1 for hash wall)

Im shocked nike has kept the shipping cost the same price for the last 10 years along with the 200 max phone limit

I remember every hash wall sale being 30% off.. and occasionally getting double 30%s off (1 for sportswear, 1 for hash wall)

Im shocked nike has kept the shipping cost the same price for the last 10 years along with the 200 max phone limit

Well, unsubscribe then. I know I've helped peeps get hooked up in the last few months by posting here, and I'm still finding good deals thanks to this thread. I'll always sub to the Outlet thread, and I'll always post after I walk out of an outlet.

I've came up multiple times in a week thanks to this thread, and I've never even done a phone order. Love this thread

what did you almost end out buying? just curious 
air trainers 91 mint/black $69
Melo m11 black pair $75
Nike free 5.0 $54

The trainers had glue all over them , the melos one shoe was a display and the other was tried on so many times it looked used and the free I should of bought.

outlets are now starting to not mark down some products, hence the MTM pack in flushing being retail price. I also remember seeing the sharpie pack for retail at an outlet.

yeh i say the sharpie pack for full retail too and then i walked away from the sales girl lol was like nah im good on that haha.....hope i gets better for he holidays.

yeh i say the sharpie pack for full retail too and then i walked away from the sales girl lol was like nah im good on that haha.....hope i gets better for he holidays.

***yeh i saw the sharpie pack too at a store and the sale girls said they were full price lol i just walked away from her like nah im good on that haha

Yeah they leaving a lot of the "premium" releases at retail more so for the employees so they dont buy everything, but they still do. But thats majority of the reason

Yeah they leaving a lot of the "premium" releases at retail more so for the employees so they dont buy everything, but they still do. But thats majority of the reason

No it's not.

Why not leave it at retail. Most still think they were super limited and those who will find these at outlets think they will never see these again if they pass them up.

On a more relavent note, I might be in the grapevine area so will hit the Nike Factory at the mall if I make it out.

Gonna visit the LBC this weekend. An ex student, turned rapper, works there so it's gonna be interesting.

Went to Citadel..... nothing at all.... retail priced tech fleece jackets, and Command Force pumps(Teal) for $99.

Went to Citadel..... nothing at all.... retail priced tech fleece jackets, and Command Force pumps(Teal) for $99.

you must have missed the 4 pairs of Oreo Racers for 120 and 1 pair of yellow blue racers for 120 as well

Jordan Tech Fleece Jacket $55 from 120

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...ate&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-7gTLyuaebzU_5zpoFK24UQ

Orange Nike Tech Fleece Zip Up $50
http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...ate&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-cT_Y0HizliQi7nfOFUQEPQ

Last edited:
GUYS, KEEP THE THREAD ABOUT UPDATES PLEASE.

WE REALLY DONT NEED THE SIDE CHATTER.

NO NEED TO POST WHERE YOU MAY BE GOING. JUST POST WHEN YOU GET THE INFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom