OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Lets stop the back and forth. This isn't a pick up thread also, so posting pics of your shopping experience isn't needed. Lets keep it civil, and informative.

Thanks,

AT

I'm confused. My post wasn't meant as a "pick up" post from my "shopping experience". Fact is that Marshalls does carry tech fleece (although not every single store), either bottoms or pants. If that was a problem, I can keep it to myself. I don't want to since I do frequent outlets and different stores and like to help out the NT bretheren, but if my posts do ruffle moderators' feathers for being shopping experience posts,  then idk...

wasn't even referring to you. I was talking to those who post are deleted.

Last edited:
​THe Pinnacle 1's are still there at woodbury as of yesterday afternoon, not sure on sizes, its a size 9 they have on display... price is $3000

also they have like 7 or 8 pairs of sneakers with no prices on them at all at the front of the aisles, nothing specials just some kobes and lebrons and such but it makes no sense to me why they think its a good idea not to put prices on anything????

Jersey Gardens had large sizes (14+) of white cement 4s yesterday. 220 on hash wall. You can always try getting the extreme sizing discount (seems to vary NFS to NFS and on the product)

Let's give this months thread  a lil help  

NIKE OUTLET IVEY CITY , DC

FEW PAIRS AVAILABLE ONLY LIKE 2  OR 3 PER SIZE $140 IF U CANT SEE THE  PRICE BELOW 

FSR NO 20% OFF THOU  SALE ENDED LAST WEEK

FSR 

fil

ALSO HAD THESE 1 PER SIZE $79.99

ALSO HAD THESE ASWELL Nike Air Max BW OG PSR
Black/Persian Violet-White FOR $80.00

Last edited:
Citadel has Volt Talaria for $59.97 with an additional 30% off.
Saw a lot of 9.5s and a 12??? Don't quote me on the 12.

Also had the Tisci floral jacket.
I believe priced at $169 with and additional 40% off.
Most notable things I saw...

Didn't take any pics.

Arundle Mills MD

Jordan 4 Dunk from above - $140
Jordan 17 black/red - $180
Jordan KO bred / shadow - $80
Bronze 5 - size 11 behind counter

Hash 30% off
Jordan 1 letterman - few 9-10.5 - $100
Jordan 1 red elephant - scattered sizes, def 10.5-12 -
$35

Last edited:
nike citadel (los angeles, ca) pics as of 1130AM. i completely forgot about the other apparel section, sorry.

30%off hash wall. equipment 40% off.

employee told me of a new return policy: even if brand new/ unworn- returning with receipt, must be done within 30days to get credit/cash back. otherwise it'll be store credit which must be used during return. 

Last edited:
LA 10s $139 :wow: :wow: thats what I'm talkin about [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Byron, MI

30% off hash as of Thursday.

Repped a lot of posts this past week calling out the clutter in here.

Last edited:
209.99 plus the 30% off

They had a few pairs of air zoom lwp Kim jones and a few pairs of the tisci frees as well as the tights/shorts combo and tank. Oh and spiridon in smaller sizes

Ty! Def looking for those spiridons .. Too bad I haven't found anything under an 11.5

Back
Top Bottom