OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

You're very welcome!! Always lookin to help.

The Folsom store is actually close to Sacramento but in case you drive to Lake Tahoe or you're in that area or something the Folsom outlets are right off hwy 50 in Folsom.

For San Leandro, make sure to go early since there's usually the same 15 or so resellers that go every morning that swoop up anything of value

@gabsm00th  Gonna be in Orlando actually in a month. Same question to you on what Nike Outlets/Clearance to hit vs skip and best times please. Thanks and much love!
So there are 6 outlets (2 Clearance & 4 FS)

In order 

1. Nike Clearance 192/Kissimmee  - They open at 9AM. All mornings you'll find some bulk buyers. It varies depending on if they are dropping ID's. If they are dropping ID's skip the morning. Unless you are going to try and grab a pair or two. But trust me not worth the headache at times. They do put the heat/signature kicks on one rack so you can pick and choose from right there. You can also ask one of the employees if they have anything on your size and they might or might not goto back and look for you. 

2. Nike Clearance I Drive/Orlando - They open at 10AM. So if you plan it right and go through 192 in 30 mins you might be able to make it to I Drive by the time they open. This is one of my fav stores. It is smaller than 192 but I be coming up with some ridiculous ****. DB 13's, OG 1's, Foams,etc. 

3. Nike Factory Outlet I Drive (two minute drive from Clearance) - Big *** outlet. You can find some things from time to time. 

4. Nike Factory Outlet Vineland (about 10-15 drive from #3) another big *** outlet. Bigger than #3. 

5. Nike Factory Lake Buena Vista (10 min drive from #4) Way smaller outlet , very quick to get through

6. Nike Factory Celebration - Big outlet. You can find some sigs there. Just grabbed a pair of Maroon 6's for $129. Got them extreme size discounted and they have a 20%. Good come up. But that was the only one on the hash wall. They do have i think an FSR in the back for $169.99

That's about it. Hit me up when u the date gets closer 

gabsm00th gabsm00th I'm traveling from Argentina and gonna be in Orlando and Miami next week. Do u know if there is any good deal down there? I'm planning to visit Nike Clearance I Drive and Nike Factory Outlet I drive in Orlando and Factory outlet in sawgrass mills (near Miami). Thanks for your help and fell free to suggest what u think I have to consider.

Currently both clearances running a 30% off all footwear. 192 clearance is not doing discount off signature kicks though.

Next week I'm not sure what promotions they'll be running but it's been a few weeks and they have a bunch of sales.

Also Miami I wouldn't goto sawgrass I would goto Florida City Clearance

Nike - Rehoboth Beach, DE

Ate with my MVP passes - navy TK windrunner, black TF pants, lunarepic flyknits - $150 out the door.

Tech knit/fleece - multiple sizes, 30% off

View media item 2175903View media item 2175904View media item 2175905View media item 2175906View media item 2175910
20% off hash

Multiple sizes, maybe FSR - $130
View media item 2175911
Multiple sizes 11 and below - $130
View media item 2175913
2 - 12.5
View media item 2175914
Whites only in 13
View media item 2175915
FSR no discount

View media item 2175926View media item 2175927View media item 2175928

Went to the Viejas NCS in Alpine,all footwear 30% off, they had big sizes 12+ of the all red Jordan 2 lows. Had scattered sizes of the Anthracite 9s but not much else. Had some 1y oreo jordan 4s. I got there a little after they opened and the resellers really picked it over pretty quick.

Kobe X - 119
lebron 11 black - 99
lebron 12 christmas - 129
KD 8 - 99

Nike Oakville Ontario

Last edited:
East Los
20% off hash
30% off clearance

Of note....akjo black/red $69.99 plus 20% off

Citadel has these for $65 +20% off. I used the $25 mvp pass and $5 survey, it came out to around $25 with tax already. Not bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom