****OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you in here saying you don't like them Penny V's better not post pick up pictures in here later!

Both pairs in the mail today :smokin

Those Penny's are terrible. They look like a LeBron and Adidas (TopTen 2000) hybrid shoe

Picked these Red Carpets up for 85$ on Ebay, Got really lucky! Sorry for crappy Ipod Pics.

Thanks, Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them! Probably my favorite Lebron, behind the Birthday 4's.

I need to find some Birthday 4's.

Still looking for Red Carpet 7's... Usual Raptors for me and once I got the Infrareds, I had to have the Livestrongs (You can't go wrong for $85).  

Great stuff guys, I'd be ecstatic about 30% off, and a new release @ that. Props!

I can't find Red Carpets either

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniper- nice 3. White and red combo :pimp:

Ksteezy- welcome to team Jeep

Was a good trade week from me..

Those Texans :x :smokin
Those Preme's on the first page :x :x :x :x :x
SoleNuf :wow: :wow: :wow:

Detail is insane.. textured swoosh, textured tongue, heel plastic piece has that design underneath it, icy sole pattern, speckled laces, etc.

2yy9k5l.jpg

v4xxqp.jpg

ehdvg0.jpg

7's were a must. The Terminators I found online for 70 bucks so I grabbed them to not worry about and kick around. I thought they just looked badass. I'm secretly a Terminator fan.

Got my Flyknit Trainer's today...

Also purchased the Blue one's as well...
Im normally a 12. Purchased an 11 in the volts. 10.5 in the Blues. The Blue ones fit perfect with no socks.

They feel great. This will be my go-to model for training/running. They are amazing.

PO

Last edited:
Caved and got the GMP pack $471 won some usa lebrons for $120. And of course the infrareds favorite AM never got the originals had to get these when they came out.
29uziap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom