OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

Not my favorite color...

But they will do until I find a DS white/black/red pair..

Thank you eBay...

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

haven't posted in a while....picked up many kicks, but these are an AF1 grail. been after a 7.5 for YEARS!
bought them DS, but wore them already
pimp.gif

Those are amazing! I only wish I would've come across them before you did
laugh.gif

dope pippens appleseed. theres beena couple white and navys on ebay i've been looking at but want a cheaper pair. pippens my favorite player of all time

kind of a joke pickup... eventually these will be saved for my kid (in many years, i'm 18) since it's the shoe that started my addiction but for now they're a nice $10 decoration for my desk 
tongue.gif

^those are NICE.. im a sucker for 3m
after seeing your pic, found all 6 shoes in the pack and ended up ordering the lunareclipse from nike.com just now
wouldve gotten the frees but didnt have my sz 14.. gotta hunt them down now

Mikey: Again, DOPE FR2s! If I didn't own the similar cw in WMNs, I'd opt for those. I'm tempted to order an iD with the Shield base now.

Cris: ILLLLY! Those have launched their way into my ALL TIME favorites list!

dope cris. those are one of the all around dopest nikes to drop in a LONG time. i really need to pick up another pair.

IMAG0292.jpg

About $65 total. 
pimp.gif

Livestrong hoody was originally $70 but it was $30 at Marshalls. Belt was $13, socks were $8 and $10 each.

Gearing up for a trip over to Europe. 
Timberland Abington's.  Both for a hundred.  Like the quality and comfort...and the price. 

2mn25ur.jpg

Nike Sportswear Parka & Camo Gloves. 

34oveas.jpg

nice pickups NT...esp those gp 2k3's last page

two kd3's a few days ago:
black for $35-$20 FNL winners circle coupon= $15
grey/yellow for $50 @ nordstrom rack cherry hill
2yv2s0p.jpg

peace,
Pete

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

optimusp517 wrote:

FINALLY!

and I thought I'd take a shot with no lights also.

nice pickup! your putting that lightbox to work. Dope pics! Time to Un'Ds them. They are very comfortable. Maybe its the satin insoles?

Oh yeah they're comfy! VERY COMFY! I have no clue, maybe it's the material inside like you said, but there is definitely quality in that shoe!

wish i could come up on some kd3's for $15...sick come-up...
dope flip 3's, under-rated imo...lookin forward to the all black flips....wish that 3rd pair of xii's was a sz 12, i'd copp
cris convincing me once again to grab a new pair of kix with a clean photograph....haha

cant wait for those mags
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom