Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Just left PG, there's a 7.5 left in DTLR, if that helps...
Plenty of kid sizes at HOH (and Kobe Grinches)...

Just left PG, there's a 7.5 left in DTLR, if that helps...
Plenty of kid sizes at HOH (and Kobe Grinches)...

^^ naw i jus checked 2day the biggest size they had was a 7.5
frown.gif

Anyone know how the release of the grinches kobe vi go at HOH? was there alot of people lined up etc.

Anyone know how the release of the grinches kobe vi go at HOH? was there alot of people lined up etc.

If anyone cares, there are a couple of large sizes of Xmas lebrons at Towson DTLR as of yesterday during the day...
11's, 11.5's, 12 and 14, if I recall correctly...

If anyone cares, there are a couple of large sizes of Xmas lebrons at Towson DTLR as of yesterday during the day...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

good lookin out. i believe the 11.5 and 12 are still there. jus went up there to cop my 13.

good lookin out. i believe the 11.5 and 12 are still there. jus went up there to cop my 13.

Do They Take Phone Orders?

Anyone Know If Any Other DTLR's Sell Christmas Brons

Originally Posted by SmilezAndShoes

NO... 
and Towson is the ONLY DTLR with Brons LEFT... Only a couple in the DMV carried em, and they SOLD OUT..
Hence my post... IF you WANT TO TRY, go to your local DTLR and have them call over the Towson store and see if they will transfer the shoe... You'd have to PAY for the shoe when it arrives, but this all depends on your local DTLR manager/employee wanting to do you the FAVOR, AND the manager of Towson wanting to transfer the shoe over... It's a chance you can consider taking, depending on how bad you want em...
If you READ the LEBRON 8 thread in the NIKE section of NT, you could have copped EASY over the last couple days..
I copped last night from NikeTown Denver...
Sometimes you can't wait for people to answer your questions, you have to do a lil investigatin' YOURSELF...

Originally Posted by SmilezAndShoes

NO... 
and Towson is the ONLY DTLR with Brons LEFT... Only a couple in the DMV carried em, and they SOLD OUT..
Hence my post... IF you WANT TO TRY, go to your local DTLR and have them call over the Towson store and see if they will transfer the shoe... You'd have to PAY for the shoe when it arrives, but this all depends on your local DTLR manager/employee wanting to do you the FAVOR, AND the manager of Towson wanting to transfer the shoe over... It's a chance you can consider taking, depending on how bad you want em...
If you READ the LEBRON 8 thread in the NIKE section of NT, you could have copped EASY over the last couple days..
I copped last night from NikeTown Denver...
Sometimes you can't wait for people to answer your questions, you have to do a lil investigatin' YOURSELF...

Back
Top Bottom