Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Joints are OD overpriced.... I could see a $150-175 price point, but $250 is ridiculous....

Joints are OD overpriced.... I could see a $150-175 price point, but $250 is ridiculous....

^^They aren't son... In the Kobe VI thread, they had a list of ALL FL's getting them posted directly from a FL webpage (not sure if it was their FB page, their site, or the FL Unlocked site) and the only FL on the east coast was HoH Harlem (NYC)...
This information is vital as many of the All star pack Kobe's (OC/Sunsets, ASG's, 3D's) will probably have similar placement/allotment across FL's/HoH's, NikeTowns, mom n pops, etc...
Saddly the Kobe line isn't too popular here, as no urban chains (except SZ, if i'm not mistaken) or mom n pops (to my knowledge... anybody know of any?) carry them....
Can anybody shed light on the local situation re: Kobes? ROck or EOH?

^^They aren't son... In the Kobe VI thread, they had a list of ALL FL's getting them posted directly from a FL webpage (not sure if it was their FB page, their site, or the FL Unlocked site) and the only FL on the east coast was HoH Harlem (NYC)...
This information is vital as many of the All star pack Kobe's (OC/Sunsets, ASG's, 3D's) will probably have similar placement/allotment across FL's/HoH's, NikeTowns, mom n pops, etc...
Saddly the Kobe line isn't too popular here, as no urban chains (except SZ, if i'm not mistaken) or mom n pops (to my knowledge... anybody know of any?) carry them....
Can anybody shed light on the local situation re: Kobes? ROck or EOH?

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Sadly the Kobe line isn't too popular here, as no urban chains (except SZ, if i'm not mistaken) or mom n pops (to my knowledge... anybody know of any?) carry them....
I fit that description.  I don't follow Kobes at all, besides GRs on FA days. 
laugh.gif

I'll send text messages around and see if I find out anything and hit you on the hip.

Sadly the Kobe line isn't too popular here, as no urban chains (except SZ, if i'm not mistaken) or mom n pops (to my knowledge... anybody know of any?) carry them....
laugh.gif

I'll send text messages around and see if I find out anything and hit you on the hip.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Good looks Kev...
This Kobe VI has gotten me into Kobes, as the shape of the shoe, overall design elements (scales), and pretty sick CW's are ON POINT...
Of course since the area gets very little love with respect to his line, all the exclusive/limited CW's are NOT going to make it out here (as in released in stores, besides HoH at best)... Hopefully as the line's popularity grows, the DC area will get higher allotments... Only time will tell....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Good looks Kev...
This Kobe VI has gotten me into Kobes, as the shape of the shoe, overall design elements (scales), and pretty sick CW's are ON POINT...
Of course since the area gets very little love with respect to his line, all the exclusive/limited CW's are NOT going to make it out here (as in released in stores, besides HoH at best)... Hopefully as the line's popularity grows, the DC area will get higher allotments... Only time will tell....

Originally Posted by rocman23

anybody know any info on those kobe 3d's releasing. im kind of feeling those
Co-sign on that... I need those 3D's and sunsets... ASG's are pretty sick too...
Glass Blues next month hopefully...
The Rice's are sick, but there is no CONCRETE release info on em soon...
Def hope to pick up some Del Sol's on an EA50...
China's later on....

Originally Posted by rocman23

anybody know any info on those kobe 3d's releasing. im kind of feeling those
Co-sign on that... I need those 3D's and sunsets... ASG's are pretty sick too...
Glass Blues next month hopefully...
The Rice's are sick, but there is no CONCRETE release info on em soon...
Def hope to pick up some Del Sol's on an EA50...
China's later on....

Anyone have any info on the Royal Foams that drop on the 12th? Are these going to be hard to cop?

Anyone have any info on the Royal Foams that drop on the 12th? Are these going to be hard to cop?

Back
Top Bottom