Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I don't know.. the only store I know in our area that got them in already is DTRL.

I don't know.. the only store I know in our area that got them in already is DTRL.

Yeah but the coppers didnt sit long. Was just wondering if the royals were a limited release or would be easy to cop

Yeah but the coppers didnt sit long. Was just wondering if the royals were a limited release or would be easy to cop

Originally Posted by mwright889

is a general release but so was the coppers and they did flew off the shelfs so i would make moves if i was you

Originally Posted by mwright889

is a general release but so was the coppers and they did flew off the shelfs so i would make moves if i was you

all the stores are getting them. But Since these are everyones fav they will fly..

all the stores are getting them. But Since these are everyones fav they will fly..

So no word on if HoH (PG Plaza ) will get the ZKVI 3D's?
They slated to drop to this week supposedly....
I know SOMEBODY knows, lol....

Originally Posted by B Fresco

It's a LA only release I heard.
mad.gif

mad.gif

best bet is lookin like NDC 2mar nite for the 3D's and push come to shove im hittin up PG in the mornin..

best bet is lookin like NDC 2mar nite for the 3D's and push come to shove im hittin up PG in the mornin..

Originally Posted by Asia

mad.gif

I doubt that... The LA's (or East LA's, whichever name you prefer) dropped in Chicago as well as NYC also... So i dont buy that is an LA-only release...
I mean PG got the grinches (albeit a small amount), so I'm hoping they trickle down here, although I doubt it...
Yeah, our best bet is prob NDC or some good Cali NTers lookin out.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

mad.gif

I doubt that... The LA's (or East LA's, whichever name you prefer) dropped in Chicago as well as NYC also... So i dont buy that is an LA-only release...
I mean PG got the grinches (albeit a small amount), so I'm hoping they trickle down here, although I doubt it...
Yeah, our best bet is prob NDC or some good Cali NTers lookin out.
wink.gif

i called HOH PG they said NOPE
30t6p3b.gif
.. yo said try majors but i couldnt get thru, if i dont get them 3D's tonite it mite be a no go cuz them resale prices are gonna be crazy

i called HOH PG they said NOPE
30t6p3b.gif
.. yo said try majors but i couldnt get thru, if i dont get them 3D's tonite it mite be a no go cuz them resale prices are gonna be crazy

Back
Top Bottom