Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Anywhere in the area to cop a sz 12 fresh mint Nike Flight One?

kc stops at sz 11
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I thought HOH was doing a raffle so why is there people camped out there for?

Just left from there looking for the flight ones and talked to a couple of employees and got the same story for both. Releasing all ASG shoes tomorrow, No raffle, tickets handed out between 5am -6am on a first come first serve basis. 

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I thought HOH was doing a raffle so why is there people camped out there for?

Just left from there looking for the flight ones and talked to a couple of employees and got the same story for both. Releasing all ASG shoes tomorrow, No raffle, tickets handed out between 5am -6am on a first come first serve basis. 

Originally Posted by lacesunlimited

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

HoH PG already got a line about 20 deep.... They giving out tickets at 5am for your spot.

crazy

Giving out tickets for your spot? Is that a raffle, or does it just mean your ticket number determines your position in line?

HoH PG already got a line about 20 deep.... They giving out tickets at 5am for your spot.

crazy

Giving out tickets for your spot? Is that a raffle, or does it just mean your ticket number determines your position in line?

Hitting up my folks in Orlando, not even pressed to use my 30...

Joints sitting.

Care NOTHING for the hypebeasts jawns.  But Orlando colorway coming home...

pimp.gif

Hitting up my folks in Orlando, not even pressed to use my 30...

Joints sitting.

Care NOTHING for the hypebeasts jawns.  But Orlando colorway coming home...

pimp.gif

Just came from Mondawmin, is anyone heading over there tomorrow to line up? If so, hit me up as I am down to collaborate.

Just came from Mondawmin, is anyone heading over there tomorrow to line up? If so, hit me up as I am down to collaborate.

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

crazy

No raffle. You gotta line up for em. ticket number determines spot in line.

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

crazy

No raffle. You gotta line up for em. ticket number determines spot in line.

Originally Posted by superman22938

Does anybody know what's up with Champs in Columbia mall? I called up there to see when they were giving out tickets for the LeBron's, but they said they didn't know yet.

Said same thing to me, told me it would be a raffle. They said they gotta get official word from the mall on when they gonna open for the release too.
columbia mall's champs is releasing them tomorrow morning. I just came from the mall and they said tomorrow morning. I dont know what to believe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by superman22938

Does anybody know what's up with Champs in Columbia mall? I called up there to see when they were giving out tickets for the LeBron's, but they said they didn't know yet.

Said same thing to me, told me it would be a raffle. They said they gotta get official word from the mall on when they gonna open for the release too.
columbia mall's champs is releasing them tomorrow morning. I just came from the mall and they said tomorrow morning. I dont know what to believe
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom