Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

how many pairs of galaxy foams does hoh pg plaza have?

how many people are there now?..................................peace23

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Just came from Mondawmin, is anyone heading over there tomorrow to line up? If so, hit me up as I am down to collaborate.

I think I may make that move. PGP looks like a failed mission right now. I was gonna settle for the Brons and Dave White 1s, but i'm not even tryna lose my life...

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Just came from Mondawmin, is anyone heading over there tomorrow to line up? If so, hit me up as I am down to collaborate.

I think I may make that move. PGP looks like a failed mission right now. I was gonna settle for the Brons and Dave White 1s, but i'm not even tryna lose my life...

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Rumor is...57.
People there? ~200 and rising...

Rumor is...57.

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Rumor is...57.

are you sure its 200+ people out there right now (if so i guess it dont make senses for me to go out there now )
i dont understand why all of those people would stay in line , if there is only 57 pairs

Rumor is...57.

are you sure its 200+ people out there right now (if so i guess it dont make senses for me to go out there now )
i dont understand why all of those people would stay in line , if there is only 57 pairs

Rumor is...57.

I was at PG around 6:00 PM and there were definitely at least 100+ people. But rumor has it that police is going to make them leave when the mall closes (again don't know how true this is).

Rumor is...57.

I was at PG around 6:00 PM and there were definitely at least 100+ people. But rumor has it that police is going to make them leave when the mall closes (again don't know how true this is).

PG updates - There is still like 100 to 150 people out there. Everyone is scattered around but there is a group of about 30 people right near the doors closest to Lens Crafters, not sure if they are guaranteed to be the first to go in or not. If you decide to go be safe, dudes are out there and they know a lot of money is around.

Guess I'll just try my luck in Bmore.

PG updates - There is still like 100 to 150 people out there. Everyone is scattered around but there is a group of about 30 people right near the doors closest to Lens Crafters, not sure if they are guaranteed to be the first to go in or not. If you decide to go be safe, dudes are out there and they know a lot of money is around.

Guess I'll just try my luck in Bmore.

According to Twitter, the owner of the mall is canceling the release....

Oh. Alright.

Does anyone know if this is confirmed? and if so what are they going to do?

According to Twitter, the owner of the mall is canceling the release....

Oh. Alright.

Does anyone know if this is confirmed? and if so what are they going to do?

eek.gif
That's wild

Police kept going on for like 2 hrs about how it was canceled. We thought they were BS'n us so nobody left. Finally they use the PA system on the squad car to say it was canceled and to check the website. I dipped but it looked like nobody was still going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom