Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Y'all feed into this dude every time

tired.gif

I respond (I mention Deions, you say where are the Deions), now you weren't "talking" to me?

laugh.gif

Well if that's a "(hypebeat) threat", I'd be happy to post my cell phone number too.  Give me time, date, and place.

Never ran.  Never will.

laugh.gif

Boy the internet...
laugh.gif

I respond (I mention Deions, you say where are the Deions), now you weren't "talking" to me?

laugh.gif

Well if that's a "(hypebeat) threat", I'd be happy to post my cell phone number too.  Give me time, date, and place.

Never ran.  Never will.

laugh.gif

Boy the internet...
laugh.gif

And allow me to apologize.

I'm from the street.  I just joined twitter 6 weeks ago.

I still haven't adapted to all this "sideways" talk, then people leaving room to deny it once you address it UP FRONT like MEN do, just cause they went "sideways" about it.

I call out names.  Address direct.

Cuz posting gifs, talking wreckless sideways, but I'm the one seeking attention?

Yeah.  I will never adapt, but I'm still tryna adjust.

Straight Suckas.

laugh.gif

And allow me to apologize.

I'm from the street.  I just joined twitter 6 weeks ago.

I still haven't adapted to all this "sideways" talk, then people leaving room to deny it once you address it UP FRONT like MEN do, just cause they went "sideways" about it.

I call out names.  Address direct.

Cuz posting gifs, talking wreckless sideways, but I'm the one seeking attention?

Yeah.  I will never adapt, but I'm still tryna adjust.

Straight Suckas.

laugh.gif

81c36c391e9f97c168f63a69fe64cd79814504ff_r.gif

Anywho....

Like I said, does anyone know where the Deions can be found in the DMV...a couple people say they have copped from DTLRs but didn't say which. I just want my Deions so I can chill until the Lebron Home Elites drop....
20b3622b1fb3971564833dcbfacdcdd29a2ecba1_r.gif

81c36c391e9f97c168f63a69fe64cd79814504ff_r.gif

Anywho....

Like I said, does anyone know where the Deions can be found in the DMV...a couple people say they have copped from DTLRs but didn't say which. I just want my Deions so I can chill until the Lebron Home Elites drop....
20b3622b1fb3971564833dcbfacdcdd29a2ecba1_r.gif

I saw them at Shoe City BLVD Thurs. didn't ask about sizes or anything. They have an official date of April 6th for people that don't have to have now.

I saw them at Shoe City BLVD Thurs. didn't ask about sizes or anything. They have an official date of April 6th for people that don't have to have now.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Straight Suckas.

laugh.gif

"KidKrazy007," If you are who I *think* you are, I'm quite sure you bumped into me and Coop bka "jluvinjs" a couple Fridays back when we came to BLVD (same day Shoe City opened in Laurel).

My peoples assistant manager where I assume you are employed.  I think we had a few laughs in that joint as a unit.  Again, IF you are who I think you are.

All people gotta do (who have not burned a bridge) is INBOX me.

Why would I blow up a legit store breaking release date?  That's what SNITCHES (or Hypebeast) do.  Either blow up a store, or say nuffin' at all until AFTER the fact and they copped.

I put it out there.  And I'm always accurate.  Get up, Get out, and Get something with the info, instead of looking for a handout to take pics of or have for sale in your sig. 
laugh.gif

I ride around and see items.  Y'all have the ability to do the same.

Ain't THAT many "spots" in the y'all "DMV" area. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Straight Suckas.

laugh.gif

"KidKrazy007," If you are who I *think* you are, I'm quite sure you bumped into me and Coop bka "jluvinjs" a couple Fridays back when we came to BLVD (same day Shoe City opened in Laurel).

My peoples assistant manager where I assume you are employed.  I think we had a few laughs in that joint as a unit.  Again, IF you are who I think you are.

All people gotta do (who have not burned a bridge) is INBOX me.

Why would I blow up a legit store breaking release date?  That's what SNITCHES (or Hypebeast) do.  Either blow up a store, or say nuffin' at all until AFTER the fact and they copped.

I put it out there.  And I'm always accurate.  Get up, Get out, and Get something with the info, instead of looking for a handout to take pics of or have for sale in your sig. 
laugh.gif

I ride around and see items.  Y'all have the ability to do the same.

Ain't THAT many "spots" in the y'all "DMV" area. 
laugh.gif

Last comment.

Throughout all the B.S. with the salty, emotional hypebeasts with little hometraining on this site who thinks I *care* about "like-ability", inboxes like THIS keeps me being ME...

[h2]from:uptown2kto:eyes of hazelsubject:Re: Raging bull pack[/h2]

uptown2k

on_line.gif
105 Points

Yep no problem thanks for being stand up and efficient. In a world full of flakes a few stand out, you my friend are one of those. I like when !#%+ is smooth. Fair price, quick reply, quality shoe, and nice guy on top of it all. Have a blessed Sunday bro. I'll talk to you later

Art of War... Ride with us, or collide with us... Its a simple as that for and my n'...

pimp.gif

Last comment.

Throughout all the B.S. with the salty, emotional hypebeasts with little hometraining on this site who thinks I *care* about "like-ability", inboxes like THIS keeps me being ME...

[h2]from:uptown2kto:eyes of hazelsubject:Re: Raging bull pack[/h2]

uptown2k

on_line.gif
105 Points

Yep no problem thanks for being stand up and efficient. In a world full of flakes a few stand out, you my friend are one of those. I like when !#%+ is smooth. Fair price, quick reply, quality shoe, and nice guy on top of it all. Have a blessed Sunday bro. I'll talk to you later

Art of War... Ride with us, or collide with us... Its a simple as that for and my n'...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

@$@+ them deions .. they everywhere

I'm just waiting for the text on SLH
nerd.gif
They (are gonna be) a GR my dude.

You know you covered in that situation way under retail.  
laugh.gif

Tweet (is that the way you say it?) your size.  I told you it is what it is when it tweeted (is that the way you say it?) pics two weeks ago. 

You covered.

Originally Posted by HARM

@$@+ them deions .. they everywhere

I'm just waiting for the text on SLH
nerd.gif
They (are gonna be) a GR my dude.

You know you covered in that situation way under retail.  
laugh.gif

Tweet (is that the way you say it?) your size.  I told you it is what it is when it tweeted (is that the way you say it?) pics two weeks ago. 

You covered.

Someone returned two pair of Lebron IX swingman's sz 9 at Potomac Mills Nike Outlet if anyone is interested

Does anyone know where the Nike Roshe are releasing in the DMV? I heard they started releasing on the west coast already.

Someone returned two pair of Lebron IX swingman's sz 9 at Potomac Mills Nike Outlet if anyone is interested

Does anyone know where the Nike Roshe are releasing in the DMV? I heard they started releasing on the west coast already.

^^^^^ 

**about the Roshe's**
Urban Outfitters in Georgetown had the Grey/Teals (sold out) and Red/White.
Sports Zone at the BLVD has the Dark Grey/Neons and Black/White.

Personally, I am looking for the Grey/Teals...so if anyone has info on those in the "urea"...please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom