Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

^^^^^ 

**about the Roshe's**
Urban Outfitters in Georgetown had the Grey/Teals (sold out) and Red/White.
Sports Zone at the BLVD has the Dark Grey/Neons and Black/White.

Personally, I am looking for the Grey/Teals...so if anyone has info on those in the "urea"...please let me know.

^^thanks for the info.

any other places selling the red/white roshe's? has the iguana color way come out yet?

that $70 price tag is
pimp.gif

^^thanks for the info.

any other places selling the red/white roshe's? has the iguana color way come out yet?

that $70 price tag is
pimp.gif

Thank's for the info as well.

DC is a bit far for me just for a shoe run...I wonder if any other stores will be getting them in, they look like an awesome summer shoe!

Thank's for the info as well.

DC is a bit far for me just for a shoe run...I wonder if any other stores will be getting them in, they look like an awesome summer shoe!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^^thanks for the info.

that $70 price tag is
pimp.gif

There's a thread in th Nike forum with all current info on where to buy Red/Whites and Iguana's....along with hitting ebay.

A store called WestNYC (http://www.westnyc.com/) has the Red ones also they take phone orders but not sure as to what sizes...also 21 Mercer does phone orders.  These are a NSW shoe so I am assuming stores with those accounts will eventualy get in this area (Major?Commonwealth?).  Along with NDC eventually I am guessing but at this time on the website is only the Women's colorways.

I picked up the Dark Grey/Volt colorway at Sports Zone in BLVD and again they have Black/Whites...shoes are very comfy.

For now this is all I know but as you can tell I am on these shoes hahaha...and still trying to get those Teals then Black/Reds.

So, if you or anyone hear anything or know anything please help out, hahaha.

*** Update - WestNYC store got the Grey/Teal colorway in as well but in nothing smaller than a size 10 (hopefully they'll get in smaller sizes I need a 8.5)

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^^thanks for the info.

that $70 price tag is
pimp.gif

There's a thread in th Nike forum with all current info on where to buy Red/Whites and Iguana's....along with hitting ebay.

A store called WestNYC (http://www.westnyc.com/) has the Red ones also they take phone orders but not sure as to what sizes...also 21 Mercer does phone orders.  These are a NSW shoe so I am assuming stores with those accounts will eventualy get in this area (Major?Commonwealth?).  Along with NDC eventually I am guessing but at this time on the website is only the Women's colorways.

I picked up the Dark Grey/Volt colorway at Sports Zone in BLVD and again they have Black/Whites...shoes are very comfy.

For now this is all I know but as you can tell I am on these shoes hahaha...and still trying to get those Teals then Black/Reds.

So, if you or anyone hear anything or know anything please help out, hahaha.

*** Update - WestNYC store got the Grey/Teal colorway in as well but in nothing smaller than a size 10 (hopefully they'll get in smaller sizes I need a 8.5)

People say they fit true to size and some people say go down half a size, how was it for you? This is the main reason why I'm wary of ordering online.

People say they fit true to size and some people say go down half a size, how was it for you? This is the main reason why I'm wary of ordering online.

Originally Posted by vkhoj

I went a half size down and my man did the same and agreed half size down.  I am a true to size 9...got a 8.5 and perfect, for LBJ IX's I had to get a 9.5 instead of my usual size 9 (just as further example of my shoe sizing).

Again, before ordering online I went to Sport Zone in BLVD and tried on and I def had to go down a half size. 

BTW... got my Teals from 21 Mercer today...so now it's on to Black/Reds...21 Mercer does phone orders along with WestNYC & Urban Outfitters.  Hopefully, NDC will have colorways & more sizes as well.

I went a half size down and my man did the same and agreed half size down.  I am a true to size 9...got a 8.5 and perfect, for LBJ IX's I had to get a 9.5 instead of my usual size 9 (just as further example of my shoe sizing).

Again, before ordering online I went to Sport Zone in BLVD and tried on and I def had to go down a half size. 

BTW... got my Teals from 21 Mercer today...so now it's on to Black/Reds...21 Mercer does phone orders along with WestNYC & Urban Outfitters.  Hopefully, NDC will have colorways & more sizes as well.

Good look, I'm a 9.5 in the Lebrons but a 9 in everything else so same exact sizing. I'll be sizing down .5

I'm just waiting on NDC to up the rest of the colorways have some giftcards I want to use also the black ones are up right now if you're interested.

I see myself copping more than one colorway - hard to beat that $70 pricetag for a lunar shoe.

Good look, I'm a 9.5 in the Lebrons but a 9 in everything else so same exact sizing. I'll be sizing down .5

I'm just waiting on NDC to up the rest of the colorways have some giftcards I want to use also the black ones are up right now if you're interested.

I see myself copping more than one colorway - hard to beat that $70 pricetag for a lunar shoe.

Cool...yeah I see NDC has all the colorways up but for women, so def gotta keep checking.  Very comfortable shoe so I am with you on multiple colorways (got 2 so far).
vkhoj - The sizes on NDC are for MEN !! It's a typo...so you're good to go.

Cool...yeah I see NDC has all the colorways up but for women, so def gotta keep checking.  Very comfortable shoe so I am with you on multiple colorways (got 2 so far).
vkhoj - The sizes on NDC are for MEN !! It's a typo...so you're good to go.

^yeah I bought a pair of the reds and teals.

I originally just wanted the red ones but this pic sold me on the teals

7eq9549

^yeah I bought a pair of the reds and teals.

I originally just wanted the red ones but this pic sold me on the teals

7eq9549

jluvinjs thanks for the pm man! copped the red and teals.
I just hope that the sizing will be spot on otherwise i will be blown lol

The only other ones I want are the iguanas but I feel like having 3 of the same shoe might be a bit OD lol

jluvinjs thanks for the pm man! copped the red and teals.
I just hope that the sizing will be spot on otherwise i will be blown lol

The only other ones I want are the iguanas but I feel like having 3 of the same shoe might be a bit OD lol

Back
Top Bottom