Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by xDesmond

I'm new to the area, just moved to Reisterstown (lame I know), and the only places around that I've seen are the usual DTLR / Footlocker / Finish Line at the different malls. Are there any good boutiques / mom & pop stores in the area?
Major DC in Georgetown have very nice gear. majordc.com
Their actual branded gear is nice too

Originally Posted by rocman23

I know that this is a long shot but are there any size 13 playoff 12's left, or anybody trying to hook me up for close to retail

DTLR BLVD got more today.

I know that this is a long shot but are there any size 13 playoff 12's left, or anybody trying to hook me up for close to retail

The FTL in Baileys Crossroads has scattered sizes of the black 10's, all the GR Lebron 9' s except the SLH, and the blue and blackZoom rookies. They also had ever color of the diamond turfs and those fugly hyperfuse Barkleys.

The FTL in Baileys Crossroads has scattered sizes of the black 10's, all the GR Lebron 9' s except the SLH, and the blue and blackZoom rookies. They also had ever color of the diamond turfs and those fugly hyperfuse Barkleys.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Are they still there. 
Or anyone else know where playoff 12s are still available?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Are they still there. 
Or anyone else know where playoff 12s are still available?

i called the day after he posted that. they were sold out

Honestly surprised that the white/red low 11s sold out.
That just confirmed how crazy the Obsidians release will be, and in addition to the Oly 6s, that's the only other pair I'm hoping to get this Summer.

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Honestly surprised that the white/red low 11s sold out.
That just confirmed how crazy the Obsidians release will be, and in addition to the Oly 6s, that's the only other pair I'm hoping to get this Summer.

The white and red lows were stocked in low numbers, which would make it appear they moved units...If they were mass allocated like the 10s they would sit.

PG Plaza had plenty this morning. Everyone wanted the LeBrons and their were very few of those. Line was short and everyone that wanted the XI got them.I'm sure there are still some in the area if you look.

I'm still looking for Playoff 12s, Kobe Galaxy, Lebron Big Bangs, Jordan 11 Lows that came yesterday if anyone has them in a 10.5-11 lmk. Got heat to trade as well.

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

I'm still looking for Playoff 12s, Kobe Galaxy, Lebron Big Bangs, Jordan 11 Lows that came yesterday if anyone has them in a 10.5-11 lmk. Got heat to trade as well.

Check your pm's.

anyone go to the williamsburg outlets recently? was wondering if anyone has been picking up anything noteworthy from that spot, thinking about heading there soon myself...

Just a heads up, the Champs in Pentagon City still has the Lebron 9 Elites, and the Kobe Elites.

They also got a restock on the SLH's as well. They will also be getting the Taxi Lebron Elites.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Just a heads up, the Champs in Pentagon City still has the Lebron 9 Elites, and the Kobe Elites.

They also got a restock on the SLH's as well. They will also be getting the Taxi Lebron Elites.

Those elites just aren't selling around me either. Same with the slh's.

Back
Top Bottom