OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

mints - Yeah same, I usually go for vnds/worn pairs that are decent, but again the price was close to a two digit number so it was very hard to pass haha.
INFRmurasame - Haha yeah I thought that also. 
laugh.gif

BIP Roberts - Good to know!

Anyone ever figure why some areas have the sticky residue? 

I was a big fan of the no liner dunks , put them in storage and about all of them got smashed like crazy. Was still able to selvedge a few pairs will post later.

Sold nds mesas on eBay a few years back and they ended for below 60 smh.

Win some lose some I guess

not my picture but all time favorite dunk low had 2 pairs and grew out of both pairs

Corgi had a million of these - I bet he still has more, if you keep you eye out. I beat my original pair into the ground, but subsequently bought like a lifetime supply of them from Corgi. I'm a huge Mets and Knicks fan, and I have literally dozens of blue/orange shoes, but these are my go-to, for the Mets at least.

Last edited:
Corgi had a million of these - I bet he still has more, if you keep you eye out. I beat my original pair into the ground, but subsequently bought like a lifetime supply of them from Corgi. I'm a huge Mets and Knicks fan, and I have literally dozens of blue/orange shoes, but these are my go-to, for the Mets at least.
yeah i had 2 pairs a 8.5 and a 9 but i wear a 10 now, got em both from finish line with an employee discount

Verse 001 - STUSSYS! wow nice pair. I didnt know the check would crack like that =/...i really need the black stussy pair!

Verse 001 - STUSSYS! wow nice pair. I didnt know the check would crack like that =/...i really need the black stussy pair!

It's painted leather- the inside liner peeled a bit too.... Nobody has the black ones! You never see those

Back
Top Bottom