OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

I don't have much to contribute, but I like my kicks.

n15211914_32510031_7129.jpg

Black/Stealth/Deep Red Euro exclusives from like'04. I NEEDED these.

n15211914_32449124_6814.jpg

Purple Pigeons (hate that nickname).

All I really need Dunks-wise is Un-Heinekins, Brazil Hi's and Goldenrods/Iowas.

What's the concensus on ID'ing classic colorways? I really want Goldnenrods and I wanna know if they'd turn out at least decent.

^ They wont, you would be better off waiting until they pop up... What size do you need?

Aaron - I was wondering when you were gonna post in here???
pimp.gif

12-13, but the money is not quite correct right now. You could point me in the right direction, though.

ahhhh anyone here win the brazils on ebay? first pair i had seen on ebay in 4 months, let alone in 12, my size!!

UCASTA:

Nice Brazil Highs Euro/Cans. I always regretted selling mine. Here are a couple more of my favorites.

Nike Dunk Co.jp 2001 Sambas. I love the carbon fiber swoosh
pimp.gif

Nike Dunk High UN-Heinekens 2004. Another hot Euro/Can Colorway
smokin.gif

I will post more pics as the thread moves along
smile.gif

sfgtc2.jpg

my all time favorite dunk, sb low high mid, ....nothing beats this...

sawfhc.jpg

pretty clean and under rated

igk9c6.jpg

still got a DS set though

Ugh, i should've bought those un-heinekens when they were on sales racks everywhere.
Ucasta, lovin those '99 Orange Hi's, another pair i regret passin up a couple of times allready.

Daaznfella, damn man... Are those FA patents size 8.5? I remember seeing them on ebay and I completely missed that auction
frown.gif
. Let me know if you would sell,I'd pay a good amount for those. Thanks.

Ucasta, its about time you posted your stuff! You didn't disappoint!

^naw it's a size 9...i believe i bought the DS set about 3 or 4 years ago from landokicks off of ebay....and the rock pair about a year and a halfago...LUCKILY they are both 9s, i almost shelled out some cash for a sz 10 cuz i wanted them so bad!

also there was an ebayer who had a 9, and we agreed on like 65$ or something. So for some DUMB reason he ends his auction, CANCELLING all my bids, and thenmakes another one, with a BIN of 65$ like a day later..of course somebody bought them....one of THE MOST random and stupidest moments i've experienced onebay...

and i'll never part with them lol

I know its not heat nor is it co.jp but I just felt like contributing 2 of my favorite pairs of dunks.
I figured they were simple enough.

1031165175_l.jpg

30dbfnn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom