Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I got shipping confirm too.  Wasn't too worried because no one else seemed to have it, but...still a good feeling.

I got shipping confirm too.  Wasn't too worried because no one else seemed to have it, but...still a good feeling.
damn another one, this is why im worried, now that most ppl have the conf now. am i the only one? 

!!!yes yes. **** nike they playing with my emotions. ******* ***** shipped at 6 pm, i just got the confirmation. 

I still wouldn't worry. My AJ1 Jeters took until Wednesday after release to ship. Just talk to a Nike sales rep. Talked to one today and he said my Jordan 6's were packed and ready to be picked up. Two hours later, I got shipping email.

I still wouldn't worry. My AJ1 Jeters took until Wednesday after release to ship. Just talk to a Nike sales rep. Talked to one today and he said my Jordan 6's were packed and ready to be picked up. Two hours later, I got shipping email.

Although I don't believe that your AJ6s are in any danger of not shipping out, Nike sales reps know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and just LIE ALL DAY. I've already had 3 incidents where they've told me that my shoes were all packed up and ready to be picked up by UPS and then I find out days later that my order was canceled...

Those red shohoku10 shirts actually looks better when worn with bred 1s (sakuragi also wore the bred 1 in the anime)

Man I didn't know so many people actually wanted these...

With the attention the Legend Blue 11s are getting, thought this was a afterthought pick up..

Either ways on to the Pantone Pack at the end of this year for me.

*FRIENDLY REMINDER* I hope you all go out and vote! IJS. lol
Thanks for the PSA 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom