Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Hate the fact that the majority of people who want these have never seen or heard of slam dunk.
mean.gif

They probably never watched Michael Jordan play either but I digress
love this shoes for two reasons.

1. big fan of the anime. easily this is a grail for me, big time! might even lay low from now on if i am able to cop.

2. this shoe is an eye opener. majority of the sneakerheads now a days would buy anything JB releases even if they have no idea what the concept of the shoes is about lol. not gonna be apart of this. only thing profiting from this is JB. and because of this the brand sucks big time now.

i really hope people who are fans of jordan and the anime/comics can cop!

Hate the fact that the majority of people who want these have never seen or heard of slam dunk.

:rolleyes here we go with these posts again

Never seen or heard of Slam Dunk until this shoe surfaced ... dont care really either. I dont get in to anime or comic books

doesnt really matter if other people have or not either

what really matters is if you like the shoe and thats why you buy it

mean.gif

here in italy someone did research among teenagers about who jordan is... 2/3 of them answered that is a RAPPER. speechless. 
indifferent.gif

I AM WAITING ON CHINA RELEASE IN 2 HOURS. IF I COP FROM NIKE CHINA I WILL NOT BE TRYING FOR US RELEASE.

Just a heads up.  Nike Japan was OOS for all sizes two minutes after online release.  Luckily I was able to win a raffle at Atmos...

I have not seen any retail pairs posted on this thread. So I thought I would post some pics of the pair that I just got from FTL in Australia. The graphics on them look great. However the quality is not great. It is no better then GR Jordan 6s this year. Which is annoying considering how expensive they are. The Jordan 6 Spizike are much better quality.  I also included a comparison photo of the Jordan 6 Spizike and Jordan 6 slam dunk below.

Last edited:

has anyone heard about the hidden serial number on these to tell if they are fake or not?
Some of the legit Jordans have a serial number in the box lid. However not all legit Jordans do. My legig Jordan 6 slam Dunks have the serial number in the box lid. The fake Jordan 6 Slam dunk dont seem to have the correct box. They have a standard Jordan 6 Box. The legit box is in the photos above that I posted, I am unsure if any fake/GM shoes have the correct box or not.

Last edited:
As a fan of the slam dunk anime, I am glad to be able to copped on Nike.JP. these I going right next to my slam dunk figures.

JESUS i got a pair into my cart in nike china, and my girl did too, but since we used the same account our shoes got cancelled. dammit

Back
Top Bottom