Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

seen both in hand...the quality on the LMs and the Spizike 6s are just about equal...right along with the cigar 6s...had all in hand...ill probably give the nod to the LMs just because of the multiple layers on paint on the leather...

The story in the manga/anime is very nice. If you dont know about it, the protagonist Hanamichi sakuragi is an arrogant stupid tall troublesome guy who knows nothing about basketball but only knows how to dunk.. He ten joined his High school team to prove he is a genius of basketball and later learned how to play itwhile they were competing with other schools . the story is full of lessons and funny, stupid scenes I have watched and read it when i was in my teens, about 10 years ago.

Back to the topic.. Scheduled to be released on holiday.
http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/14/air-jordan-6-retro-slam-dunk-releasing-holiday-2014/
ioo9unptgok2l-gif.3495

Blow the spizikes out the water
smokin.gif
and this

Last edited:
Jordan is a business and if you are over the age of 25, then the days of them OG colorways is almost over. They are marketing to the kids and building hype of the shoes. If these release are an asia release only, then the hype will build and the resell value. I wish JB would release OG colorways with NIKE AIR branding with limited numbers and make the new colorways GR.

Jordan is a business and if you are over the age of 25, then the days of them OG colorways is almost over. They are marketing to the kids and building hype of the shoes. If these release are an asia release only, then the hype will build and the resell value. I wish JB would release OG colorways with NIKE AIR branding with limited numbers and make the new colorways GR.
But og colorways are always grs

Watch everyone do a 180 on these like they did on the spizikes when they found out they were limited.

pretty sure these will be limited too? when do they have time to release these? bred 6s black friday...pantones dec...columbia dec. 20...not to mention the black/white 1s nov 8... 

crazy holiday season if these are in the mix too, just dont see when...

The quality of the spizikes blows any jordans in recent memory out of the water. If you don't like the colorblocking on the spizikes, ok, i get that. But from a quality/materials used standpoint...this 3m material wont come close to the buttery leather on the spizikes.
I like the spizikes, quality on em is good. Choice of material is nice too but the detail on these>those.

I wood rock these all day imma really try n get these n prob b last Jordan for a while that is if there not some stupid hard shoe to get I quit going crazy

Those spizike 6s arent too hard to blow out of the water. They should be thrown back into the water.

The ocean

Back
Top Bottom