Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I wonder how many pairs of the slam dunks they'll have. Do you know if they do a raffle or fcfs. I'll be flying in on Thursday so I hope it's fcfs this time lol
no clue, I'm not from Texas. I'd ask em when I get in Thursday. If they do fcfs I'd camp starting thursday, they probably have one per size or less. Plus you save money on the hotel :lol:

Last edited:
450?

gdb.gif

I see what you guys are saying, but for limited kicks like these that I really want I'm willing to bite the bullet and pay a lot early in case resell gets out of control. If I'm lucky enough to get a pair on release day, I'll flip em for what I paid for the first pair

I actually tried on the Super Flys so I know what size I'll get if I won't be able to snag the Jordan 6, which is very likely.

if I miss out & resell is high, i'd rather just cop some real sakuragi 1s & 6s, resell on the infrareds are lower than the retail on these

Last edited:
I hope they made more ! So I can get them !

I have been watching this comic since middle school !

Last edited:
170 retail would've been nice but not really mad since they didn't put em in a pack and they come with special packaging

170 retail would've been nice but not really mad since they didn't put em in a pack and they come with special packaging
Foreal tho. JB lucky I really liked both from the Brazil pack. If the cp3 would've looked like caca then I wouldn't have copped the pack

I see what you guys are saying, but for limited kicks like these that I really want I'm willing to bite the bullet and pay a lot early in case resell gets out of control. If I'm lucky enough to get a pair on release day, I'll flip em for what I paid for the first pair
My plan

Seems as of right now Finishline will not carry these. The rep DM'd me this morning. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom