Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Agreed that manual online is doable. I've gotten a few that way and haven't been desperate enough to go the ATC or bot route yet. 

Im going to hit a resller who has them for 400 and ask if hell do 375.00 before that im going to hit the spots and see if there are any lines in motion. If so then resell ill go. Im pretty sure hell do 375.00 still makin dough. My sleep is very important along with my weekends which are my only days off. Ill try online but the last few shoes I scored on were the snakeskins, 3lab5s (black), breds (2 pairs), concord lows, and retro 3 sport blue. I skipped out on the cigar and champagnes because im not a fan of the colors. I plan on getting these along with the infared 6s, and 11s. Other than that im done. I hardly get to wear my shoes now a days.

Have you gone manuel at ndc or other sites and yeah I copped the oreo 5's I got lucky cause nobody was gunning for them joints

Yeah-NDC, ftl, FA, eastbay aaaand Jimmy Jazz(luck). It's tricky but the hype level, your Internet Provider, computer, stock, website interface, web traffic,etc,etc. These things all make a difference and change with each release. I doubled up on WTKDs manual NDC and FTL. Doubled on Kobe Beethoven NDC and FTL. Struck out on WTLs. Win some-lose some....

That's wassup definitely encouraging let's see what happens I willing to give it a try at least hopefully I'll get blessed

I know online these joints are already soldout with all these bots and atc services out there.On the real has anybody ever gone up against the madness a la natural and won. I would love to hear a true story that it happened or am I just dreaming thinking that it's even possible cause the last time I went online for a release and got lucky was the oreo fives so you know I'm Feely some kind of way already everything else has been fcfs or raffles congrats to all that locked down a pair and good luck to all with their fingers crossed hoping a miracle happens
When the CAPCHA stuff was in it's infancy and there was no countdown, I had pretty good success doing things manually.  Have a good computer, fast internet speed, and super low ping, so that always helps.

Countdown timer was implemented, and have seen my success rate go down.  Last few releases that have been w/o CAPCHA...have completely struck out.

Before all this though, I could NEVER get through.  Hoping to see the CAPCHA come back (especially before the DB release) to give me a better shot.  If this release doesn't implement one though, I doubt many (there still will be some) will be able to get through manually.

F man!!!!!

gotta go to my girl parents house in the sticks ... they wifi SUCKS

aint no way ima get thru on NDC, not like a ihad much of a chance at home but it was significantly better

guess i better strengthen my index finger for clicking on FTL & Co.

gon need that 11.5/12 though :nerd:

even with early links. I remember I was just watching the release clock on FL and it automatically 5 seconds before end of countdown it went straight to the splash page. I was FURIOUS! I screamed so loud in the house. Kids woke up, wifey was like the hell.... and here I am like the link.... the link..... and I got that face. The take your *** to the living room face. lol

Back
Top Bottom