Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

My bad on that Info I posted last night. I forgot too say I read it just like that but in other Countries. Wasn't the Brazil Pck sold individually in Brazil?

No pack guys. These will be sold individually at $250. 

From what i know info from AUS will only differ on the dates, not packaging. I think even JB knows it'll be a stretch to market these with a pack.

I'm a fan of the cartoon so i like them, but not sure if its worth 250. Especially with the black infareds and columbias coming up.

I know an Australia retail and release date has been announced.

Has a USA and World wide release been announced ?

i think china is the 18th. RMK get their stuff from china release i guess. chinese nike site does not have capcha so its all bots. 

RMK got em listed at $550 WT...F... SMH
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Wow, is this JB's excuse of making the $500 pantone pack look like a deal by hiking up everything else. It ain't even 2015 and they start pulling this crap.

I bet they pack it with a xx9 too.

Got Four of those on the release calendar from now until December.
And four Superfly 3's

being packed with a 29 is much better than one of these other jb shoes imo. i would like it by itself but if i have to buy a pair of 29s then i at least have hoop shoes that i sorta wanted anyway

welp, so this might be only asian exclusive, i asked my friend in australia to try to get them for me and china as well. hopefully i get some luck. from both places. 

Kick's Crew has these for $450, won't lie i'm a little tempted.
With shipping comes close to 500. Everything that was Asia exclusive last year winded up releasing here this year. I ordered china kobes off there for 290 and they winded up releasing over here. Same with LeBrons and even kdtrey5 2s. Doubt these will be Asia exclusive, I compare it to shanghai Shens which were exclusively Asian.

No pack guys. These will be sold individually at $250. 

From what i know info from AUS will only differ on the dates, not packaging. I think even JB knows it'll be a stretch to market these with a pack.

I'm a fan of the cartoon so i like them, but not sure if its worth 250. Especially with the black infareds and columbias coming up.
the raging bull pack was sold separately in other countries, so we're not 100% still...US wise

they're going to make 2014 - THE YEAR OF THE 6-PACKS
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My girl is from Melbourne, I think I'm good on this release, just have her brother pick it up and ship it. That price though?

being packed with a 29 is much better than one of these other jb shoes imo. i would like it by itself but if i have to buy a pair of 29s then i at least have hoop shoes that i sorta wanted anyway
SF3 : $140 vs xx9 : $225, i wonder how much they'll charge for a XX9/VIs pack if the $125 CP3/VIs pack was $500

anyone know how i can find out what stores are going to be releasing these? and do they release online?

so i just went on ebay and saw some preorders and i asked one of the sellers he said the US is releasing on the 18th. we shall see!!

Make any shoe red and dudes go nuts over them these are lame IMO.

I think lame is the wrong word for it.
A red sneaker looked good in 1985 and a red sneaker looks good in 2014, it just does.

I have a hard time wearing a Red sneaker I just look at them but I'm grabbing these if I can.
This is the cleanest Red J of all the Reds this year, and that Infrared23 is dope AF.

Anyway, lame isn't the right word though.

Back
Top Bottom