Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

so since you have the selection of copping does that mean we can multiply by 2 the amount of pairs the store has since one footlocker is getting 18 pairs

so since you have the selection of copping does that mean we can multiply by 2 the amount of pairs the store has since one footlocker is getting 18 pairs
More than likely, yes.

Just call your nearest store and ask are they getting both SuperFlys and 6s.

my hoh in houston got 18 pair so far...
mean.gif
That's camp a day or two prior type of crap right there....

all the stores in ATL always get a bunch of pairs from my experience lol I remember I got the last 2 pairs of the Spizike 6s

Shanghai , where I'm based out of now just released over the weekend. Luckily they did lotto system so scalpers would have to get lucky as well. 
Just dropped my name off in my desired size; checked back the release date and BAM got lucky. 

I was 581.. think i was like the last number chosen haha 

Shanghai , where I'm based out of now just released over the weekend. Luckily they did lotto system so scalpers would have to get lucky as well. 
Just dropped my name off in my desired size; checked back the release date and BAM got lucky. 

But you got them! Congrats big homie! Wear them proudly!

Ironically im slightly sad these are actually are gonna released here. Only cause I know that 98% of people who say "oh man I need these" have never even seen slamdunk or even know what it is.

On a different note my girl got these for me as a bday gift so im happy about that. Hurray!!

man...would've been a good day for me if i'm visiting China right now. lol look at the lack of people wearing sz11s LOL

Like when has it become a prerequisite to know about a manga in order to have a right to cop a pair of shoes?

Believe it or not, everybody on NT wasn't some 16 year old acne faced virgin who stayed indoors reading comics growing up. Forgive me

Last edited:
Like when has it become a prerequisite to know about a manga in order to have a right to cop a pair of shoes?

Believe it or not, everybody on NT wasn't some 16 year old acne faced virgin who stayed indoors reading comics growing up. Forgive me
lmao good one I agree. my thing about copping sneakers is if you like it you can cop it. I hate when people say (and  always hear this on release day buy some grown man) that if you didn't watch Jordan play you have no business buying his shoes. and nice profile pic I love nas

man...would've been a good day for me if i'm visiting China right now. lol look at the lack of people wearing sz11s LOL
LOL... they also stock according to popular sizing so anything 11+ they have few pairs of also.. its all by ratio i guess 

lotta stereotyping going on in this post... 

I think at ftl it's 10% of the pairs go to employees. So if 20 pairs are there then 2 go to employees. Everything else gets sold to the public, assuming it isint rigged, which most are.

I think at ftl it's 10% of the pairs go to employees. So if 20 pairs are there then 2 go to employees. Everything else gets sold to the public, assuming it isint rigged, which most are.
as a prior employee, this is true.

Loooks like the apparel is even more limited. My local spot had them today and about 10-15 shirts of each color. 1 or 2 mediums and large. 3-5 xl xxl and 0 small. :wow:

So how much should I slide if I were get hooked up. Idk why there is so much hype around these. I wouldn't want a pair of shoes if I didn't know the manga or doesn't know what that is for, it's just like reading a foreign language to me. I have been waiting for this collab for years. Can I just get one pair?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom