:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

HELP-

My Bred 4s...the white and black on the side the paint is crumbling from the black and the white is yellowing and crumblingtoo...anyone know what paint i could use to paint them to the same color?

Thanks alot.Please message me the answer or opinion of what to do.
Peace!

Okay, we've already established these shoes are legit: http://niketalk.com/topic/72048
I've tried using Sea Glow and paper towels, but it had no effects on the soles whatsoever. Should I use a tootbrush instead? How many minutes do I need toclean that part of the sole? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

I need help. The plastic tip on my Playoff 8's popped off. How I don't know? Should I just krazy glue it back together? I am very pissed that this happened because this will be another pair of sneakers that I can't wear with shorts anymore.

Pic:
xtvyw.jpg

Scuff on my Aqua's I can't get out:
23w2m2s.jpg

Should I buy this to fix the plastic?
It's industrial strength glue. Only $2.39.
bevfabriccrafts_1996_143236283

I tried glueing my aquas because same thing happend to me but it broke off again. Just glue them and rock your playoffs without strapping them so it wontfall off again. Personally I like all my 8s strapped.

Mother's Day brunch at my parents house, rocking my fresh pair of shadow x's and my sister drops bacon on the toe of my kicks.

Grease stain is now present....any ideas of how to get this off? I just got a wet washcloth and tried dabbing/lighlty rubbing it off. no luck so far...

Anyone have any pointers that may help?

Originally Posted by lildrew112

I was using Sea Glow to clean my XIVs, but it seems that a stain, or a scuff mark had developed. I've tried using Penguin Sneaker Cleaner, but did not get the mark off. I need help y'all! Thanks in advance.
http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/lildrew112/?action=view&current=006.jpg

why would you use sea glow on a pair of xiv's? sea glow is to remove the yellowing on CLEAR soles, like thevi's and xi's- i think you just stripped the paint off of your xiv's = take the L

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

I was using Sea Glow to clean my XIVs, but it seems that a stain, or a scuff mark had developed. I've tried using Penguin Sneaker Cleaner, but did not get the mark off. I need help y'all! Thanks in advance.

why would you use sea glow on a pair of xiv's? sea glow is to remove the yellowing on CLEAR soles, like the vi's and xi's- i think you just stripped the paint off of your xiv's = take the L

it's not that major homie.

All you need to do is first remove the old paint with acetone and then paint the leather with angelus paint. Don't forget to mask off the non-white andnon-leather (suede, plastic, etc) parts of the shoe as well, as you don't want excess paint dripping onto those those parts.
hope that helps.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

why would you use sea glow on a pair of xiv's? sea glow is to remove the yellowing on CLEAR soles, like the vi's and xi's- i think you just stripped the paint off of your xiv's = take the L

it's not that major homie.

All you need to do is first remove the old paint with acetone and then paint the leather with angelus paint. Don't forget to mask off the non-white and non-leather (suede, plastic, etc) parts of the shoe as well, as you don't want excess paint dripping onto those those parts.
hope that helps.

Thanks for the tip! That'll help alot!

Does anyone know how to improve the velcro strength on the forefoot strap of the XX's?

I remember reading somewhere that brushing down the area on the shoe, not the flap, makes it stick really well again, but does anyone know for certain?

I just bought a pair and the right strap hardly sticks at all, in fact I'm even thinking of just gluing it or putting some strong tape on there.

what if the sea glow on my XI dries up when I put them out for like 10 minutes? Do I put a fresh coat of sea glow every 10 minutes?

guys I need yall help..I have '85 red white and black I's off of ebay and I want to restore them because the red part of the shoes got scuff marks insome spots..do anybody know what kind of paint can I used to match that exact red and just paint it over and where exactly I can buy it from? thanks

how do i go about cleaning these? im not sure whether i can use shoe cleaner on it or not because of the 3M reflective material. What exactly is that materialanyway? is it like a coated leather?

How do you clean the inside of the XI's material? I just picked up a used pair and got some nasty stains on them and smells. I want to just clean out theinside badly not just mask it with some stuff.

moz-screenshot.jpg
when you say clean the mesh of the 4s with ajax to make it white again we arespeaking of the netting rite?

uh i got a question.... sum1 stepped on my pure money iii's =\ and now the elephant print has marks on it... any way to make it go away/less noticible?

HELPPP!!!!! MY JORDAN 17 FROM THE CD PACK IS MESSED UP. I USED SUEDE CLEANER ON IT AND I NEVER WORE THEM AND NOW THE TOE SUEDE IS ALL MESSED UP..... HOW DO IGET THE CLEANER OFF THE SUEDE/NUBUCK?

Back
Top Bottom