:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I'm not sure if retr0brite would be safe on the paint of the red and black on the plastic. I haven't found anything for this yet as well...

I'm not sure if retr0brite would be safe on the paint of the red and black on the plastic. I haven't found anything for this yet as well...

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

ERGH!!!! Nobody knows of a method to clean that piece

Originally Posted by Lrizzle23

hey I was wonder if anybody knew how to get dirt of space jams soles. This is my third time wearing them I clean them after everytime I took them out of the box today and on the left outter sole it looks like a little bit of dirt settled into the sole
frown.gif
I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and can you even clean it? I know I might be screwd lol but Any help would be appreciated thanks.

No offense but they're shoes. They're going to get dirt on the soles. Personally, I'd wipe off what I can and just enjoy em rather than make it a hassle to wear em.

hey I was wonder if anybody knew how to get dirt of space jams soles. This is my third time wearing them I clean them after everytime I took them out of the box today and on the left outter sole it looks like a little bit of dirt settled into the sole
frown.gif
I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and can you even clean it? I know I might be screwd lol but Any help would be appreciated thanks.

No offense but they're shoes. They're going to get dirt on the soles. Personally, I'd wipe off what I can and just enjoy em rather than make it a hassle to wear em.

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom