:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by Lrizzle23

hey I was wonder if anybody knew how to get dirt of space jams soles. This is my third time wearing them I clean them after everytime I took them out of the box today and on the left outter sole it looks like a little bit of dirt settled into the sole
frown.gif
I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and can you even clean it? I know I might be screwd lol but Any help would be appreciated thanks.

No offense but they're shoes. They're going to get dirt on the soles. Personally, I'd wipe off what I can and just enjoy em rather than make it a hassle to wear em.

hey I was wonder if anybody knew how to get dirt of space jams soles. This is my third time wearing them I clean them after everytime I took them out of the box today and on the left outter sole it looks like a little bit of dirt settled into the sole
frown.gif
I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and can you even clean it? I know I might be screwd lol but Any help would be appreciated thanks.

No offense but they're shoes. They're going to get dirt on the soles. Personally, I'd wipe off what I can and just enjoy em rather than make it a hassle to wear em.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

frown.gif

have you tried a magic eraser? it might work

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by Matt53

How long are the sessions that you guys use for your Retrobrite? I've read people use anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours, any thoughts?

leave it in the sun until it dries, then u re-up on the retrobrite
I think it is more relative to the temperature for length of session. The sole will begin to separate if it gets too hot.

How long are the sessions that you guys use for your Retrobrite? I've read people use anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours, any thoughts?

I think it is more relative to the temperature for length of session. The sole will begin to separate if it gets too hot.

Back
Top Bottom