:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

hey guys, need help/tips on how to dye this mesh are and the swoosh. im trying to dye it black and repaint the midsole black. and if possible can i also dye the lining?

Man I buy these off eBay DS... I knew the risk buying a very old shoe but i thought with 11s it wouldn't really matter about age.. im hurtin these are my grails
2001 pair.

Please any recommendations to fix this problem. Thank you.
Ask yourself this, would you trust yourself in regluing your grails?

Youll end up paying someone else to fix the issue for you if you dont succeed.

Anyone ever use this to restore your clear soles? (didn't feel like sifting through 274 pages)

I've done 2 sessions on some XI's and the results are legit. They've lost a lot of traction though, what's the best way to get the traction restored?? Does sand paper actually work? has anyone tried it?

I've always just sprayed em with foot locker sneaker cleaner and wiped it good with a rag

Anyone ever use this to restore your clear soles? (didn't feel like sifting through 274 pages)

I've done 2 sessions on some XI's and the results are legit. They've lost a lot of traction though, what's the best way to get the traction restored?? Does sand paper actually work? has anyone tried it?

I've also tried it and it works. To prevent traction loss cover the traction pods with paper and you should be good

@johnandrews I pmed you bro, but I am still having problems getting rid of the yellow on the eyelet/lace loops on my Columbias......from Rit to BKF they are still yellowed...what am I doing wrong, or what was your technique?

I used the washing machine method on some shoes, including my air max 1's, and decided to spray Oxiclean directly on them too. Bad idea! The tongue mesh started to yellow like instantly. I'm assuming the bars keeper method could whiten them but is there any other options?
Pics for reference:

Hey guys, got a quick question for you. I am trying to "restore" my beat up Kobe 8s, so that I can keep them for a little while.First, does anybody know how to buff out the scratches on the plastic heel clip? My biggest concern is that most of it is a matte finish, and that buffing out scratches could potentially ruin the finish or make it worse. Secondly, some of the rubber on the toe box has been peeled, or scraped off, but it doesn't hurt functionality at all. Could I just go over that with something, to recreate, or even out the rest of the black? 

need some help trying to sole swap my first pair of shoes(99 blk/red 4). Whats the best way to get rid of old glue from the upper soles without causing any damage?

is there a list of donor shoes to be used for sole swaps anywhere? im swapping some 4/5 i know flight 89s work for 4s and son of mars for 5s anything else i can use?

Anyone have success making the netting on the Jordan V's clear? I've tried the Sally's 40/Oxiclean on it for a couple days with no noticeable results.

working on a sole swap for these fire reds anyone know whats the best way to remove the remaining glue/midsole without damaging the soles or uppers?

Back
Top Bottom