:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

is there any way of removing glue stains on duraback on the black red 14s
nerd.gif

thanks in advance.

working on a sole swap for these fire reds anyone know whats the best way to remove the remaining glue/midsole without damaging the soles or uppers?

Just use a dull knife to scratch off the remaining midsole. Just use it gently.

working on a sole swap for these fire reds anyone know whats the best way to remove the remaining glue/midsole without damaging the soles or uppers?

that glue is well attached to the durabuck. i was wondering if goo gone would do the trick or if it would damage the durabuck.

that glue is well attached to the durabuck. i was wondering if goo gone would do the trick or if it would damage the durabuck.
might try this i see sole swaps on youtube where they clean as hell cant figure out what they use
ive been using the dull knife method accidentally scratched thru the white paint. i was wondering if i could soak in water to remove the rest?

Just got a scratch on the 3m nike swoosh on my lebron 9 big bangs, does anybody know how to go about fixing that?!!!

i mess up my black grapes yall from cleaning them with ****** jason markk and my kicks got faded what can i do to have that suede restored? help a brotha out fam thx

i mess up my black grapes yall from cleaning them with ****** jason markk and my kicks got faded what can i do to have that suede restored? help a brotha out fam thx
they makes suede dye but with suede and other tempermental materials the more you dig into them the higher the percentage of them getting really F'd up so be carefull cuz instead of dirty black grapes you might end up with a cheap wine

they makes suede dye but with suede and other tempermental materials the more you dig into them the higher the percentage of them getting really F'd up so be carefull cuz instead of dirty black grapes you might end up with a cheap wine

Don't use angelus suede dye. It comes out purplish. I've used fiebings suede dye and it works really good. Suede was as good as new. It even seems to make it softer

A small part of the patent leather on my air jordan 11 concords scraped off, please tell me how I can repair it or at least cover it up and make it look good.

Don't use angelus suede dye. It comes out purplish. I've used fiebings suede dye and it works really good. Suede was as good as new. It even seems to make it softer
So I should buy the black color dye of fiebings suede dye for my black grapes?

A small part of the patent leather on my air jordan 11 concords scraped off, please tell me how I can repair it or at least cover it up and make it look good.
if it is small then get a sharpie, or some black angelus paint but try to only get the scraped part coverd cuz it will be a different shade than the patent leather but either way it will only be noticeable by you.

My brother got gasoline spilled onto his kobe 8 Easters. :lol:

gonna try to clean it for him. Any tips for removal?

I know this is an unusual thing but while repainting my varsity red VI's I used nail polish remover to get rid of the excess paint but the paint rubbed onto the icy soles and cause it to have a red tint... is there any way to fix this, sea glow didn't  do anything towards the red tint...

Nobody seems to answer questions on this thread anymore, seems like only 3 people hangout on this thread.

^^I try to help out when I can but I don't know everything lol so I can't answer everyone's questions. Btw there's light grey suede dye by angelus. Not sure if that's the same shade though

sorry, from now on i will say "I dont know" when i cant answer everyones question, will that make you feel better knowing im here but cant help?

Back
Top Bottom