:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Retro 3 true blues just started squeaking. When I walk I can hear the squeak. I pinpointed the source to the middle of the shoe. Almost like the tongue hitting the upper is creating the sound, kinda sounds like wet feet in flip flops. Any way to fix this?

Retro 3 true blues just started squeaking. When I walk I can hear the squeak. I pinpointed the source to the middle of the shoe. Almost like the tongue hitting the upper is creating the sound, kinda sounds like wet feet in flip flops. Any way to fix this?
I heard take the insole out and put baby powder in the shoe

Anyone know a good method to remove the fuz on the suede like on the flint XIII ? I would like to fox this if not its no biggie.. Thanks guys

Someone stepped on my kobe 9 ems and now it's got some nasty black dust stains that's tough to take out... Can i use sofsole instant cleaner on them?

Invest on some Lincoln ez or Jason mark.. But some mild dish soap water and a soft brush will do.

Need some help dyeing some suede black anthracite air max 1s, want to keep them black, they're fading a bit.

Angelus black suede the way to go? What about fiebings suede dye? Suggestions appreciated.

I've heard angelus suede dye leaves a purplish black look to it. I've personally used fiebings suede dye and it works really well! Brought my metallic 5s back to life

I've heard angelus suede dye leaves a purplish black look to it. I've personally used fiebings suede dye and it works really well! Brought my metallic 5s back to life

I've heard the "black" dye does that. If you use "jet black" it does not

ive seen ppl use angelus white, but i personally dont like the way it looks afterwards

hit it with some 40 creme developer to re-whiten. id rather do this
I second that it just looks off with the rubber

Bought these to restore. The suede is ashy, grey, and shiny. I tried Lincoln ez cleaner and jason mark but neither worked. The biggest problem is the suede is matted down and shiny. I tried brushing it but it didn't work
. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bought these to restore. The suede is ashy, grey, and shiny. I tried Lincoln ez cleaner and jason mark but neither worked. The biggest problem is the suede is matted down and shiny. I tried brushing it but it didn't work
. Any help would be greatly appreciated

looks like it needs to be dyed

ok about the angelus white is that the one that says angelus white leather paint?

also what is retrobrite?

and 40 creme developer?

Back
Top Bottom