:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

well after long hours and meticulous work i finally finished these customs..i believe i could have done a better job but i guess is not bad for my first customs.

constructive criticism is welcomed.

I think they came out real nice great job wat shoe did u start with the red black and yellow ones?

Anyone else wants to let me know how to store kicks and where can i buy acid free paper? i am storing taxi 12s so i dont have to worry about ice turning yellow

Anyone else wants to let me know how to store kicks and where can i buy acid free paper? i am storing taxi 12s so i dont have to worry about ice turning yellow
For storing, you'll need a storage bin and a silica pack or 2.
The paper on the other hand I'm not sure, try Walmart, Michaels, or amazon.

^^ shoe laces or blue painters tape. Cover the fabric area with another material before applying the blue tape if you are concerned about residue

You don't HAVE to buy Jason markk you'll be good with the $5 footlocker suede cleaner and suede brush.

nope that foam will fade the black over time...trust me i know.

nothing cleans better than jason markk and still retain orignal color

I just got done cleaning my cool gray xi with the jason mark. I must say it is good stuff. The left shoe is the after and the right is before. Only one cleaning session was done.
http://s307.photobucket.com/user/johnnel23/media/Mobile Uploads/IMG_20140504_123651.jpg.html
http://s307.photobucket.com/user/johnnel23/media/Mobile Uploads/20140504_121906.jpg.html

I think it did a good job considering that the shoes have sat in the box dirty for 2 years cause I didn't know what to clean them with. Ill prob do the damp rag and iron trick to get the creases out of the ankle part.

Thanks I think it did exactly what I needed which was just a light cleaning to remove the dirt and stains. I'm going to compare them to my other pair that is ds.

Thanks, I'm using the Grape 5 Acrylic Paint, but is there any particular white primer I should use?
you can use a flat white angelus, but isnt the tongue fabric? then you might want to use a fabric medium even portions for that you just have to becareful make sure it doesnt bleed pasr the top of the tongue.

Retrobrite that can be made with salon care 40 ive heard shouldnt be put on anything that isnt white, so like if i put it on pods of 11's itd ruin it thats why people say you should cover themt, but ive seen other sauces that it can used to deoxidize any color from age it doesnt just have to be white and they dont even cover the pods. So is the homemade retrobrite different then others people sauces? because ive heard lots of people say theyre the same

Ritz whitener and brightener with oxy clean add some dawn liquid soap and mix them on a hot/warm water.... scrub with tooth brush on circular motion, then leave the solution on for 10-20 min then rinse. Repeat 2x. Works wonder.... Also try to avoid the leather due to chemical of oxy clean and ritz...

Hey does this work on mesh on 11s? I have a pair of dmp 11s and the mesh is just not getting white for nothing...I've tried rit and bkf, still nothing

Any advice on cleaning the insoles of a shoe and keeping the print/logo intact? I don't want to put tape on it cause I'll eventually want to remove it.

Got these for a $100 just slight separation what glue should I use? I used rubber cement Elmer's glue but it didn't even hold it together will guerrilla work? Why about barges

Back
Top Bottom