:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Winter would be the best time to do it so it doesn't get too hot, and if cracking is the case, then leave it out for short periods.

I would prefer painting it if you can or can find someone to do it.

Not sure how many people are doing this but I just plasti dipped some reverse concords matte black
that had gotten too dirty to wear. It came out great. Took less then and hour. Most of the time spent was waiting 20 minutes between coats of dip

Last edited:
I guess I'll find out. I've worn them twice so far. With plasti dip being a rubber coating it's flexible. Either way I used them on a pair of shoes I wasn't wearing but now they are nice. In hope it holds up. If not I'll peel if off and paint again

Can you Please rate my restoration on this shadow 1s 2009 ?
I used the flat top finisher to weatherproof them and add this high quality leather look.

Ok fellas I've got almost every restoration and maintenance technique down except for painting Jordan 3 and 4 soles. How in the heck can I prevent these soles from cracking? I've repainted them using Angelus paint. I've even put the the Angelus finisher on them but they still crack. I'm all out of ideas.

Last edited:
I just picked up a pair of Chicago 10's & Old Royal 10's for dirt cheap that are in great condition. Only thing is they have a mildewy scent due to them being stored in a basement. What could I use to deodorize them and get rid of that smell?
leave tea bags in em. i got some fancy raspberry hibiscus tea.   Had to reglue some OG 13s and they smelled like a glue factory.  Tea Bags took that right away.  Also had a pair that stayed in my trunk too long and smelled like moisture was stuck in em. Changed my insoles and left tea bags again. Works like a charm. 

Ok fellas I've got almost every restoration and maintenance technique down except for painting Jordan 3 and 4 soles. How in the heck can I prevent these soles from cracking? I've repainted them using Angelus paint. I've even put the the Angelus finisher on them but they still crack. I'm all out of ideas.
You'll never find the answer to your question because no matter what you do, the midsole will crack. It depends on your weight of course. People who are over weight will experience midsole paint cracking much faster.

You'll never find the answer to your question because no matter what you do, the midsole will crack. It depends on your weight of course. People who are over weight will experience midsole paint cracking much faster.
Yep I got some size on me so I'm sure that plays a part. I gotta keep painting these joints and stay consistent in the gym LMAO

I got a pair of cool grey 4s & there is suede chippin on the front row box it's not really noticeable. How can I fix it from getting worse down the line ?

How would i go about getting a Motor Oil stain out of my Cool grey/ Infrared 10's? Nice drop right on the damn toe box!

i tried some Citrus Cleaner/ degreaser but to no avail.

Last edited:
I got a problem with my aqua 8 i bought them from someone and i now realised that there is a problem with them. Is there a way to fix that ? It's on both shoe

Back
Top Bottom