:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anybody got any tips how how to match the paint on the tongue? I need to touch up a couple spots. I've got white and grey angelus and I figured I'd play around with mixtures til I found a close shade.

I don't think white and grey will get you that shade of cement grey. It kind of has a light purplish grey color to it.

Quick question for everyone that ices yellow soles, what sauce do you use? I've recently had bad results using just Salon Care 40, possibly just due to my indoor setup.

Last edited:
my vote goes to e6000. ive had barge cement fail shortly after use
Try using Infinity Barge cement if the regular isnt working for you

Also, are you making sure you're letting the glue dry for 10 mins before you apply pressure?

My paint is cracking after Repainting. What miliony wrong? I remove the whole paint , then paint with airbrush. Then put finisher with airbrush and I was waiting 2 weeks till I put the shoes on.

What's wrong?

But mine is more like a scratch i think. I don't mind trying it, but i am not sure if i will screw up or not...

My paint is cracking after Repainting. What miliony wrong? I remove the whole paint , then paint with airbrush. Then put finisher with airbrush and I was waiting 2 weeks till I put the shoes on.

What's wrong?

Its common. Just repaint on top of the cracks and it doesnt happen again. I paint with a brush so idk if it differs.

Back
Top Bottom