:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Just got these space jams I don't think hm these r sole seperation can anyone tell me where can I find a mold so I can glue to the midsole
i'd use normal sole glue, like Barges to put it back togther

Last edited:
Anyone knows what causes the xv to get ashy? And whats the fix? Baby oil?

Anyone knows what causes the xv to get ashy? And whats the fix? Baby oil?
It just like the plastic on your car. Use a non greasy back to black like formula like the turtle  wax or meguire's back to black from auto zone. I use VHT. It's works wonders on Cherry 12 sole, black XIII sole, and patent leather surface scratches. Its non greasy and bonds. But can be wash right off if need be. It's basically a polymer

Last edited:
Repoed .... thanks fam.... gavent wore these since they dropped.... i was like wth? No way in hell.... just started going through my boxes for gen maintenance purpose lol.. i might b back with more questions....

Need help. I have a pair of stealth 5s that have the threading on the mesh tearing. Is this problem cosmetic or will it harm the shoe? How do I fix?? Please help!

Anyone know how I could deep clean the suede on these Jordan 1 Lasers? Seem like a lost cause but I'm willing to give it a shot

Last edited:
Anyone know how I could deep clean the suede on these Jordan 1 Lasers? Seem like a lost cause but I'm willing to give it a shot

yes I use it on my metallic 5s and raptors only use it it when the material is black suede and also use light strokes don't scrub hard so it won't remove the lazy

I am about to buy a pair of black cement 3s, however the grey outsole has turned to a brownish color due to oxidation. Can seaglow/retrobrite/cream unbrown it?

I am about to buy a pair of black cement 3s, however the grey outsole has turned to a brownish color due to oxidation. Can seaglow/retrobrite/cream unbrown it?
I have no experience with seaglow or retrobite doing it but salon care will work on that to unbrown it back to grey

I need some help with my Concords. A while ago I decided to clean them and the patent leather was staining the mesh with a blackish color, can anyone help (I've never seen this before all my other 11s have black uppers)

I started to repaint my 10s and i realized i had regular white instead of flat. Should start from scratch with flat white or can i apply a matte finish?

Alright guys, so i just scooped up a pair of OG Chitown 1s for $135. Still wearable, but the main issues im gonna have trying to restore them, is the midsole has bits and pieces taken out where it connects to the upper. Is this fixable without a swap? If not how hard is it to swap jordan ones? Ive done a jordan 6 and that was difficult since the midsole shape has changed. Is that an issue with the ones? And other issues, with the collar having come off, (the black leather just peeled off) would it just be best to paint that area with just flat black? Lastly, the wings logo is a bit faded, whats the best way to fix that besides an extremely steady hand/small paint brush? Thanks for any help in advance!

Back
Top Bottom