:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I paid for my Olympic 6s to be restored and they're cracking again
indifferent.gif

Anyone know why? I've worn them 3 times max after getting them restored
mean.gif
Paint isn't flexible, they will crack eventually.  Especially around the midsole and areas where the material bends. 
Tips for getting the grey on my bred IV midsole back to being brighter. It's kind of dull looking. Magic eraser?
It's probably oxidized.  Only way would be to sea glow it.
Anybody know what paint the Fired Red 5's from 2000 use? I bought fire red from angelus direct but its too dark.
Just add some white to it if you can. 

Does anyone know how to get rid of these stains on my Carmine 6's? I think the shoes were resting on top of my receipt in the box :frown:

I tried using a shoe cleaner but didn't work... ahhh

it will come out, happened to me on my asg barkleyposites. Use acne cream on it, spot treat with a qtip and leave out in the sun for about an hr. Its gonna take several treatments deepending on how deep the ink is, but it works.. you're welcome!

Bruh where you been at with that info? People been asking for so long and it finally gets a solution :lol:

Waiting for results :smokin

Lol, i come on this thread occasinally, Since i gave yall a solution, hit a brother up with a rep:D

Oh yea, i forgot to mention, just wipe off the dried up cream after the hour or so and then reapply.

Lol, i come on this thread occasinally, Since i gave yall a solution, hit a brother up with a rep:D

Oh yea, i forgot to mention, just wipe off the dried up cream after the hour or so and then reapply.
It's not ink tho I promise it's happened to 2 of my shoes with no reciept in the box

Last edited:
I'm thinking of painting the soles of some dunk lows I have. Anybody have an idea how to effectively do this? Halp!

it will come out, happened to me on my asg barkleyposites. Use acne cream on it, spot treat with a qtip and leave out in the sun for about an hr. Its gonna take several treatments deepending on how deep the ink is, but it works.. you're welcome!

ill drop reps when i see results that this actually works. sounds too good to be true lol

ill drop reps when i see results that this actually works. sounds too good to be true lol
Fair enough bro, im waiting on @jmezy888 to show and prove it works or maybe someone else will...When i did mine, i never new about the maintanence thread to post pics and i wasnt on NT as much as i am now, but fa' sho, it works!

Is it normal for Legend Blue 11 soles to become green this early? I've seen other LB's that are still blue. These are from the December release

Fair enough bro, im waiting on @jmezy888 to show and prove it works or maybe someone else will...When i did mine, i never new about the maintanence thread to post pics and i wasnt on NT as much as i am now, but fa' sho, it works!

no doubt, definitely interesting that this is said to work. i dont have any pairs with this issue, other wise id give it a shot

The grey toe boxes on my Mineral 7s are turning yellow. In fact all the grey nubuck o suede is turning a yellowish color. Any idea what this is or how to get rid of it?

Use any time of Volume Creme but make surw it' s a high volume creme Ex:50 or 60 Volume Creme will get u faster results..check beauty supply stores
What's the best alternative to Sea glow out right now? And how does it compare to Sea Glow itself? Has anyone had success unyellowing icy soles using Volume 40 Cream?

Use any time of Volume Creme but make surw it' s a high volume creme Ex:50 or 60 Volume Creme will get u faster results..check beauty supply stores
Gotta have a beautician's license for the creme levels above 40 depending on what store you go to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom