Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I like that Brasil kit, but not the sleeves. I was at my parents house for a couple days and thought I'd post some pictures of some older jersey I had. Although these are pretty worn out, it's amazing how detailed some of these Umbro jerseys were. Even the Reebok Argentina has nice detail with a light embossing of the "sun of may" printed all over it. I'm not sure what year most of these are so if anyone can help me out that'd be great.

co-sign...
i absolutely love United's Umbro kits from years back... :pimp: wish i had bought them all...

? any ideas

i recognise the tower from that team crest...
not sure exactly which season this was from,but i believe it was Everton's away kit from the early 90s...

^^Jada, send me that PM when you get a chance 
wink.gif

Anyway, I've gotten a decent amount of kits over the last view months that I just haven't had time to take pics of and post.  I'll see if I can take pics soon.

A few recent pickups...

Huntelaar Euro 2012 Holland home

Welbeck Euro 2012 England home (RIP Umbro England kits 
mean.gif
)

Ireland Euro 2012 away

Red Bulls Authentic 2011 Away

Last edited:
I got a Ronaldo jersey. Real Madrid 2011 i believe. I wanted those red champions league jerseys but couldnt get enough money to get one. Ill post a pic of my jersey later today

Here you go, bought it at the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid. Im from Spain i go there for vacation every few years. I think this is 2011 or 2012. Still has the tags, i didnt wear it. I want to get it signed by Ronaldo but i havent been to their open practices yet. Maybe next time i go back to Spain.

Next jerseys i want to get are Julian Draxler, Papadopolous, Ozil and Mario Gotze. I like their play a lot, especially Ozil. Ever since i saw him play in the World Cup i knew Real Madrid were going to purchase him, he is one of the best playmakers IMO, at least half of Ronaldo's goals come from Ozil's assists.

looks legit to me. be careful though since it's an old shirt, the name and numbers might fall off.

Here is my Celtic collection. All started out as blank player issue shirts which I have slowly been customizing.

2009/10 SPL home Robbie Keane

2007/08 SPL away Neil Lennon

2009/10 Champions League away Aiden McGeady

2009/10 Champions League third Scott Brown

2011/12 Europa League away Gary Hooper

Figured while I'm at it I'd post my USA collection...

2008/09 USA U-20 home player issue Brek Shea

2010 USA World Cup home Landon Donovan

2008/09 USA away Clint Dempsey

2012/13 USA home Clint Dempsey

Heads up, Onion Bag has 25% off right now, that Portugal kit is looking tempting for me.

Word of advice, don't order any EPL kits from them, unless you want to wait two months. :lol:

Heads up, Onion Bag has 25% off right now, that Portugal kit is looking tempting for me.

Word of advice, don't order any EPL kits from them, unless you want to wait two months.
laugh.gif
I'm subscribed to their emails and they've sent me a 20%/25% coupon literally every weekend for like the last two months. 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to wonder if they're seriously desperate for business or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom