Official Soccer Jersey Thread

need a second legit check on this one guys, looks legit to me but what do I know.​

LEGIT

I'm subscribed to their emails and they've sent me a 20%/25% coupon literally every weekend for like the last two months. :lol:

I'm starting to wonder if they're seriously desperate for business or something.

Same here, wasn't really interested in anything until that kit.

They have a couple decent EPL pieces but they take FOREVER to ship them out. :smh:

New pick ups but no Serie A patches :x

And idk if I posted this one yet but got help from a Nt'er with the name and number set. :D

Sorry for the bad pics

I've tried looking online but had no luck, does anyone know where I can get an alternate fc Porto jersey? Thanks

I want to order a jersey from onion bag but I have a couple questions for them.

I emailed them this morning and they haven't replied. I also called them like 6 times throughout the day and no one answered, the voicemail message doesn't even say onion bag it just has that prerecorded last saying the phone number.

It seems kind of shady that a business doesn't answer the phone, reply to emails and doesn't even have a voice message greeting mentioning anything about the company. Anyone know what's up with them?

Onio

I emailed them this morning and they haven't replied. I also called them like 6 times throughout the day and no one answered, the voicemail message doesn't even say onion bag it just has that prerecorded last saying the phone number.

It seems kind of shady that a business doesn't answer the phone, reply to emails and doesn't even have a voice message greeting mentioning anything about the company. Anyone know what's up with them?

Onion bag is definitely legit though. No shady business, I've ordered plenty of times from them and have gotten name sets put on for any blank jerseys I've had.

Originally Posted by B7AudiA4  /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that they are only taking online orders because I think they are moving to another location or renovating...I remember getting an email from them

i know its 1 image, anyway if anyone can tell me its legit :\
looks legit from that view

If you could throw a pic of the nike tag on the bottom left and the tag inside the collar I can let you know for sure

Speaking of the nike tags, anyone has a close up of what the new nike tags look like?, it seems its now double bars versus just one bar, or could describe the difference. Its very helpful when looking through ebay.

looks legit from that view

If you could throw a pic of the nike tag on the bottom left and the tag inside the collar I can let you know for sure
This, and it's also supposed to say "1888" in those white bars on the sleeves.  I have the short sleeve version, and from the pic, the cut of the jersey looks right (I'm looking at the side panel).

Does anyone have a phone number for onion bag?
I tried calling the number on the site all day yesterday and today and no one answers.

Does anyone have a phone number for onion bag?
I tried calling the number on the site all day yesterday and today and no one answers.

I'm confused as hell too.
If you check their twitter. they have a couple of tweets from feb 23rd that are responding to people not being able to get in contact with them.

https://twitter.com/TheOnionBag

This makes me not want to go through them to get printing on my Barça & United kits.
Does anyone know any other places that do good & fast printing and let you send in your own jerseys?

btw whats the difference between regular & authentic lettering in regards to worldsoccershop.com?

Last edited:
I'm confused as hell too.
If you check their twitter. they have a couple of tweets from feb 23rd that are responding to people not being able to get in contact with them.

Its weird how they don't answer phones or reply. They're losing out on business.

Not having a voicemail greeting with any business info is very unprofessional also

https://twitter.com/TheOnionBag

This makes me not want to go through them to get printing on my Barça & United kits.
Does anyone know any other places that do good & fast printing and let you send in your own jerseys?

btw whats the difference between regular & authentic lettering in regards to worldsoccershop.com?

can anyone tell me if the 12/13 usa home (red and white hoops) and away (navy blue) replicas fit like the 10/11 replicas? i feel like nike jerseys are hit and miss in sizing, and i feel like the newer ones fit smaller. thanks in advance.

Not a USNT fan, but those new jerseys are pretty dope.

I want an Atletico Mineiro Ronaldinho jersey. Wish I still had that khaki Alternate jersey when he was at Barca, too bad I outgrew it and gave it away :\

can anyone tell me if the 12/13 usa home (red and white hoops) and away (navy blue) replicas fit like the 10/11 replicas? i feel like nike jerseys are hit and miss in sizing, and i feel like the newer ones fit smaller. thanks in advance.
Newer ones fit smaller??....i actually think that nike replicas (barca home, 10/11 usa home, away,third) fit looser, which I dont like...

Back
Top Bottom