Official Soccer Jersey Thread

If the price is too good to be true and all they have are sizes M and L, you should stay away. Make sure you analyze the pictures of the jersey very carefully before making a purchase.
Thank you, I really appreciate the help. But, what if it's just one specific size that they have?

Neymar away jersey is the only thing I can see myself using the WSS coupon, thanks for the heads up though. Do any of you guys buy jerseys of teams you dont like? Is it usually bc you like a player? just out of curiosity

yeah usually if I buy a jersey for a team that isn't the one I support it will be because of a player. I used to just buy whatever jersey I liked but as I got older I got a little more strict haha. Usually if I buy a jersey that isn't Bayern it will be a jersey that is Brazilian related, whether it be the team or a player, just because the Brazilian national team is what I really grew up watching.

are you referring to worldsoccershop.com?
how's their service? you guys had any problems with them before?
i'm in Singapore and I've been wanting to order from them for awhile...

yeah World Soccer Shop, I've never had a problem with them, they're usually superb.

Last edited:

Just got this as a gift.

I ordered from Germany and seriously wasnt that bad, I got my two jerseys from BVB pretty quickly for it being in a another country.

Another question I had, yeah I know I ask many lol, have you guys had problems with one of your authentic nike jersey the screen printing fading? its making me question if I should be buying authentics or replica which are embroidered. My netherlands one which I did use alot has been getting messed up. My Arsenal with flock cut letters i know is going to last me a while since it is flock cut. opinions?

WSS having 20% off ends Sunday WSSFNF713

thanks for posting.. i want this years black chelsea jersey's which aren't available yet so I wanted to pull the trigger on a 12/13 jersey.. i see that they have the Hazard away jersey on sale.. but they have two different versions.. one is 64.99 and another 82.44.. and they are both labeled Chelsea 12/13 Eden Hazard Away Soccer Jersey.. is there a difference between these? i don't want to buy the 64.99 one which would be $52.00 with the 20% off if i'm only going to be disappointed with it when i get it in the mail..

can anyone help explain this to me?

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/53219.html#caption

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/31684-hazard-17.html

Got this in Barcelona. Haha I liked this kit better than the most recent. I wanted it with Neymar. I hope he gets number 11 haha. Do you think he will end up with it or not?

A notice for my fellow gooners, i tried on the new replica away shirt at my friends shop, and they are considerably more snug than what the replicas use to fit like. It has a player issue fit so i would suggest if you order it online, go a size up. that probably holds true to all other nike replicas, i would think but thats the only one i tried on.

Last edited:
Does anyone have one of these? I really want to get the long sleeve on that 20% off, but its 90 before customization :x .. idk if I want to get the short sleeve for 50

Can someone post some on field pics please :smile:

and smh. Ive been waiting months to buy this but now I cant add it to my cart :frown:

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/29403.html

Last edited:
I ordered this seasons Madrid champions league jersey with Modrić on the back. I copy and pasted the " ć " from his wiki page. In my shopping bag it came out to Modriý or something ( i assume thats the code for it ) . You think ill be good?

Last edited:
A notice for my fellow gooners, i tried on the new replica away shirt at my friends shop, and they are considerably more snug than what the replicas use to fit like. It has a player issue fit so i would suggest if you order it online, go a size up. that probably holds true to all other nike replicas, i would think but thats the only one i tried on.
for reals? thanks for the heads up, hopefully Nike SF gets it so I can try it on. We need to win a championship, I hate going to Nike town and only seeing all other nike sponsored teams but Arsenal is only there for like a month and then they take it away. We need a company that treats us like champs and not some 2nd tier team.

I ordered this seasons Madrid champions league jersey with Modrić on the back. I copy and pasted the " ć " from his wiki page. In my shopping bag it came out to Modriý or something ( i assume thats the code for it ) . You think ill be good?

I would call before you place that order

Just called..good thing I did

They had both names messed up ( assuming because I copy and pasted it) .. I guess they dont do characters over the letters on custom names so I had to just take it for what it was. I got a champions league Modric and that United from a few years ago Vidic btw

If the price is too good to be true and all they have are sizes M and L, you should stay away. Make sure you analyze the pictures of the jersey very carefully before making a purchase.
Thank you, I really appreciate the help. But, what if it's just one specific size that they have?
If they have one specific size but like 20 of them to sell, then chances are it's fishy.

Does anyone have one of these? I really want to get the long sleeve on that 20% off, but its 90 before customization :x .. idk if I want to get the short sleeve for 50

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I've already shown this kit on here a while back

If they have one specific size but like 20 of them to sell, then chances are it's fishy.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I've already shown this kit on here a while back

I know :wow: :wow: I just want to see someone wearing it

Just need an excuse to buy it :lol:

Even with the 20% off deal at WSS, they barely had anything I wanted. If the price was too good to pass, chances were all they had was a size XL and up :stoneface:

Heads up for anybody still looking for last years Real Madrid kits. Their official store still have some left for the low.

Just got this done. On a side note, what's the deal with this? Camorra? SMH

:rofl:
I seen that too, I had to watch that entire video with terrible sound quality just to see who he had printed on the back.

I know :wow: :wow: I just want to see someone wearing it

Just need an excuse to buy it :lol:
Just buy it, you won't be disappointed I promise.

Back
Top Bottom