Official Soccer Jersey Thread

My local club is Sporting KC in MLS.  Here are the shirts I have: authentic home L/S 2011/12, away 11/12, and 3rd L/S 2013. Love the 3rd kit.

Can anyone point me in the direction of finding player issue/authentic jerseys? Looking for last seasons PSG

after months of searching the local stores I finally got hold of PSG's kit for last season...
would've been perfect had the nameset been properly aligned... |I

was that the name set that you thought was lost? How long did it take to get to you? 2 months?

Edit: anybody know where to get last years PSG home kit? I wanna get Lavezzi printed on the back.

Last edited:
was that the name set that you thought was lost? How long did it take to get to you? 2 months?

Edit: anybody know where to get last years PSG home kit? I wanna get Lavezzi printed on the back.

nope,the nameset didn't reach me at all...after about a month I asked for a refund...

the jersey i posted had everything already printed on it including the sponsor...

and yeah I think Subside Sports still have last season's PSG kit...

Last edited:

http://www.subsidesports.com/us/lea...aris-saint-germain/12-13-psg-home-jersey.html
:x :smh: @ that price
Have you got your RM kit yet? Mine still has not arrived :frown:

nope,the nameset didn't reach me at all...after about a month I asked for a refund...

the jersey i posted had everything already printed on it including the sponsor...

and yeah I think Subside Sports still have last season's PSG kit...
aaahh I see. So wait, you have another PSG kit that is blank right? What size is it?

sick.gif
mean.gif
@ that price
Have you got your RM kit yet? Mine still has not arrived
frown.gif

aaahh I see. So wait, you have another PSG kit that is blank right? What size is it?
Still haven't gotten mine either 
mean.gif

I believe theres no tracking on it anyway so it'll show up eventually i guess.

Been peeping AC Milan shop for some CL third jerseys, and Nikys Sports for some kits on the low

Shirt finally came in today! So excited for it! You guys weren't kidding about having to go a size up in authentics. Went a size up and it fits perfectly.

Looks fine and legit to me. What do you guys think?

Thanks!
That looks sick, how much did you end up paying for it?

so how does nike decide when to stitch the badge/swoosh or heat transfer it on authentics? very confusing.

Nice collection there jumpman. That Brazil shirt from the 98 World Cup was the first one I ever bought. I always wanted to add Rivaldo or Ronaldo's name to it but never got around to it. And it's too small now, sadly. Also have the France away shirt from that WC which was funny that they actually wore their away shirt for that WC held at home. Good memories.

Picked these two up recently

13/14 Dortmund home from the BVB website, with bundesliga and hermes patches.

love the letters and number style

12/13 Real Madrid champions league, from soccer.com for cheap

BVB09 lettering and numbers are so sick. I got last years CL and Home, everytime I wore it last year nothing but compliments from ppl who like jerseys

Great collection!

Thanks! :D

Nice collection there jumpman. That Brazil shirt from the 98 World Cup was the first one I ever bought. I always wanted to add Rivaldo or Ronaldo's name to it but never got around to it. And it's too small now, sadly. Also have the France away shirt from that WC which was funny that they actually wore their away shirt for that WC held at home. Good memories.

Thanks! :D

The moment I saw the R9 shirt, I just had to buy it. Unfortunately, its not the in greatest condition so I will need to see what I can do to restore it. I was still pretty young during the 98 world cup but I have some very good memories watching with my pops.

Last edited:

nope....
see the thing is,i was so confident of getting the kit here that I ordered only the nameset online...
but i took too long in getting it and eventually realized that all the sizes were completely sold out everywhere...

guess I got lucky with that one...somehow everyone missed it on the display rack...

Back
Top Bottom