Official Soccer Jersey Thread

ah i see, thank you guys very much for the responses. I use to skip out on old barca kits on ebay because i thought the printing was fake. now i know..

Are the Respect patches made available to the public or is that just a players only thing?
they can be bought on ebay. I thought my Real Madrid UCL kit was going to come with one but it did not. I think NT'er KeepieUppie bought a whole bunch a while back :lol:

I'm an all around footy lover and appreciate good players regardless of teams they play for. I'm still not wearing a rivals shirt.

To me, if you're comfy wearing a rivals shirt, then SURELY you'd wear it to an actual match between the two teams, no? lol.

Quasi-fans....

For people who have bought from Nickys Sports what shipping company do they use when you pick their free shipping?

For people who have bought from Nickys Sports what shipping company do they use when you pick their free shipping?

The Transit Time: 5-8 Business Days $2.99 option. I ordered my son last year's green Real Madrid Ronaldo shirt on Saturday Aug 17th & got it on Thurs Aug 22nd via USPS.

iPhone pics of 2 new shirts I got my son. I'm a long time Barca fan & my son's become a Los Blancos fan. Not sure where I went wrong... :rolleyes :tongue: :lol:

The RM third shirt from 2012-2013 was from Niky's.

Got the new RM away shirt while vacationing in Orlando from a store called United World Soccer in Florida mall. That's a great store, the best I've ever seen. They wanted to much money ($35) to put on Isco's name set & an hour & half wait so I'll have to get it somewhere local or send it away.

I want those off team jerseys though, Gala, FC Basel, Kaiser Chiefs, Shakthar, Red Star Belgrade, Club Brugge but those are either hard to find in the Us or online since I can't read their languages or ship out here. i would ask for help but is mostly just a rant. I have a lot more scarfs then jerseys though

Lol psk2310 been there a ton of times... Jada knows the entire staff personally

Hey guys, is it true that the authentic adidas shirts (Chelsea specifically) run really small? I usually wear size S. If I got an authentic, player issued one, then I would have to get M for sure, right?

Edit: I also have some M non-authentic jerseys. Has anyone ever tried to PURPOSELY shrink their jerseys or get them tailored?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Lol psk2310 been there a ton of times... Jada knows the entire staff personally

Nah, I just went to the store one time last Saturday. Great store though. We also went to an Orlando City SC game which was a great experience.

TMcGrady1-
I think the general rule of thumb is that you go up one size with authentics (adidas or Nike) & true to size on replicas.

Jada is indeed the man when it comes to kits, still grateful to this day for the hook up on my Mex/Olympic jersey.

Thanks for the help on sizing up for the authentic jerseys guys, but what about trying to shrink a jersey?

I have a few M replicas that I want to try to turn into S. They're 100% polyester unfortunately, but can they shrink A LITTLE? Have any of you ever gotten a jersey tailored?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom