Official Soccer Jersey Thread

ColOmbia fam... It's the motherland and home to the sleeper team for the WC... Speaking of which, are their jerseys still on sale at Adidas outlets/stores? Been meaning to go here in the DC Area but have been putting it off smh...

Junichi nice collection bro,

I always loved the Green Germany away when i was a kid, Need to pick that up from somewhere if i can

Some of the other recents

Finally got one with the nameset

Prob get VP on the Home and Zaha on the away in the near future

Last edited:
that Neymar one is crack. I am a corinthians fan but I always liked the color of that one 
smokin.gif
 might have to get that one in my size

what it common for lets say the early to mid 2000's for the printing to be a bit, "cheap" looking. for example, i see alot of old barca ronaldhino jerseys, and the printing on them, you could usually see through the yellow numbers, is that due to age? non-official printing? or as mentioned, was just how it was, standard stuff.

Some of the other recents

Finally got one with the nameset

Prob get VP on the Home and Zaha on the away in the near future
You have a picture of the tag that came with the PSG jersey. I want to buy a jersey on eBay but I want to make sure its 100% legit

what it common for lets say the early to mid 2000's for the printing to be a bit, "cheap" looking. for example, i see alot of old barca ronaldhino jerseys, and the printing on them, you could usually see through the yellow numbers, is that due to age? non-official printing? or as mentioned, was just how it was, standard stuff.

It's most likely non-official, just regular screen print. I have a ronaldinho barca shirt the year they wore the tan kits. Soccer.com didn't do the official names and number til years after and I didn't wanna pay $100+ back then so I just settled for the regular screen print.

what it common for lets say the early to mid 2000's for the printing to be a bit, "cheap" looking. for example, i see alot of old barca ronaldhino jerseys, and the printing on them, you could usually see through the yellow numbers,[/COLOR] is that due to age? non-official printing? or as mentioned, was just how it was, standard stuff.

yup,it's very common...same thing happened to the older Barca kits I own...
I use official namesets but it does seem thin and "cheap"...

you can sent your jerseys to onionbag, but they may take awhile. recent reports and reviews have been negative so peril at your own will.

if you have a local soccer store, that may be your best bet. otherwise, you can order the name and number sets and iron yourself. however, make sure you're generating enough heat from iron if you do it yourself.

yup,it's very common...same thing happened to the older Barca kits I own...
I use official namesets but it does seem thin and "cheap"...
i had the 2007-2008 barcelona home jersey, and that jersey bled through the number very quickly. i had the home jersey with yellow numbers. it had official printing too. i was told that issue was fixed with the 2008-2009 jerseys when they slightly changed the number font and material.

Back
Top Bottom