Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Finally got my got my Brazil Authentic hooked up.
Love the detail on the numbers this year.

Finally got my got my Brazil Authentic hooked up.
Love the detail on the numbers this year.

i got a question, just got a new champions league rooney jersey, but the last name has some creases in it, any advice as to how to get rid/lessen it?

i got a question, just got a new champions league rooney jersey, but the last name has some creases in it, any advice as to how to get rid/lessen it?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Dry Clean it.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Dry Clean it.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Heads up, the home 2010 england jersey is 19.99 on world soccer shop today only.

link? i dont see it anywhere
the deal was a one day thing only.
ehh i found it, it was at $30 but its ugly. looks like a polo with the england shield.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Heads up, the home 2010 england jersey is 19.99 on world soccer shop today only.

link? i dont see it anywhere
the deal was a one day thing only.
ehh i found it, it was at $30 but its ugly. looks like a polo with the england shield.

anyone ever try to take off a patch? how does that happen?

anyone ever try to take off a patch? how does that happen?

Does anyone know where i can get 3xl kits from... I love futbol but I was a college football player so yea... thanks in advance

Does anyone know where i can get 3xl kits from... I love futbol but I was a college football player so yea... thanks in advance

btw, is there any legit seller for patches, I'm looking for some WC2006 & 2010 ones

IF you can find any 2006 ones, they go for $50 and up. The 2010 patches were never released to the public so they will be extremely hard to find authentics.

*edit* I just looked on ebay and there are several 2006 patches cheap from the UK, but Idk if they are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom