Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

btw, is there any legit seller for patches, I'm looking for some WC2006 & 2010 ones

IF you can find any 2006 ones, they go for $50 and up. The 2010 patches were never released to the public so they will be extremely hard to find authentics.

*edit* I just looked on ebay and there are several 2006 patches cheap from the UK, but Idk if they are authentic.

Originally Posted by Big Jon GSFT

Does anyone know where i can get 3xl kits from... I love futbol but I was a college football player so yea... thanks in advance
I don't want to say that a 3XL exists, but I've looked @every major online soccer site and even checked out the local spots here and saw nothing.
ohwell.gif

hoosiers4life- thanks for the info on the 2010 patches, because I was that close form buying a set. Personally, I'd hate to put a fake patch on one of my authentics.

Does anyone know where i can get 3xl kits from... I love futbol but I was a college football player so yea... thanks in advance
I don't want to say that a 3XL exists, but I've looked @every major online soccer site and even checked out the local spots here and saw nothing.
ohwell.gif

hoosiers4life- thanks for the info on the 2010 patches, because I was that close form buying a set. Personally, I'd hate to put a fake patch on one of my authentics.

T21D- I looked on world soccer shop and found a good amount of replicas... :/ i hate to not get authentic but I might have to settle. But thanks bro

Is there anywhere that sells the Brazil Crest that can be heat pressed?? I'm in need of one

T21D- I looked on world soccer shop and found a good amount of replicas... :/ i hate to not get authentic but I might have to settle. But thanks bro

Is there anywhere that sells the Brazil Crest that can be heat pressed?? I'm in need of one

Originally Posted by T21D

ohwell.gif

they do exist, but not for all teams and not all sites carry them. I've seen them for some english teams (arsenal, man u) and even ac milan, but they sell out pretty quick. This was last season though, but yes, they are floating somewhere in this universe.

Originally Posted by T21D

ohwell.gif

they do exist, but not for all teams and not all sites carry them. I've seen them for some english teams (arsenal, man u) and even ac milan, but they sell out pretty quick. This was last season though, but yes, they are floating somewhere in this universe.

any one know of anywehre to get authentic barclays premier league patches?

any one know of anywehre to get authentic barclays premier league patches?

Here's a few from my collection, have a couple that are in the dirty laundry that I'll post later...
pimp.gif

one of the greatest strikers of all time

Here's a few from my collection, have a couple that are in the dirty laundry that I'll post later...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

pimp.gif

yup, by far one of the favorites in my collection. Doesn't leave my closet anymore due to the numbers starting to peel off
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

pimp.gif

yup, by far one of the favorites in my collection. Doesn't leave my closet anymore due to the numbers starting to peel off
ohwell.gif

^^^^^no doubt, Unfortunately that whole debacle W/ Crespo during the 02 WC was a shame.
Anyways, had to update my kits and went on a binge. Had Messi put on by Onionbag.

396383286.jpg
396383284.jpg

^^^^^no doubt, Unfortunately that whole debacle W/ Crespo during the 02 WC was a shame.
Anyways, had to update my kits and went on a binge. Had Messi put on by Onionbag.

396383286.jpg
396383284.jpg

MAN, i want the Sneijder jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone know where i can get an authentic of that for a low price?

MAN, i want the Sneijder jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone know where i can get an authentic of that for a low price?

Great collection update there Fred!Im going to post my full collection when i get home in a few weeks
pimp.gif

Great collection update there Fred!Im going to post my full collection when i get home in a few weeks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom